Thursday, October 28, 2004

PARANOiA

Today was... nevermind.

I said the f-word for the 3rd time this year.
1st time among my friends.
Already I cannot remember what I said prior to that.
My friends were shocked.
"Wow, I'm so proud of you, Herrick."
"There's a first time for everything, Herrick."
Insensitive bastards.
I started thinking about what I'd become.
I can already picture them.
"Oh, it's nothing, Herrick."
"Everyone does it, Herrick."

I only realise on this day,
After fighting what I damn,
I learn now with much dismay,
Soon I'll be one of them.

----------------------------------------------------------

... I shouldn't be talking about such stuff.

Today I went with my family to a buffet.
$30+ a person. $150 or so total.
The food there was good.
Teppanyaki, Crocodile Soup.
Smoked Salmon, Sashimi.
Crabs along with Shark Fin Soup.
Oysters paired with Herbal Tea.

Other stuff too, but I've forgotten.
All that matters is what I've eaten.

Btw, Strike Rogue I.W.S.P (G.SEED Destiny) rocks!

----------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Daniel Tan didn't manage to fulfill his promise.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm taking on 8-9 footers. I need to use two hands to manage certain songs. I still can't handle Max. (period) Light and plenty other Max songs on Standard. Oh well.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yay, JX, Teik Siang and Lou Ee have all started play aeRO.
Matthew Moh may try, but I don't think I'll party with him anyway.
Yet to find Teik Siang or JX, but at least I know their screennames.
Lou Ee I just plain dunno.
Gwinny is at 91. Mera (Argh, can't change names.) is at 75. Demel is also at 75.

No comments: