Thursday, January 06, 2005

Lame jokes R' Us

Whee, let's takie look at the still-alive blogs around.

ZHANG ---> Still alive. With a new layout and a new year, will he be able to sustain his title of most blog-visits in S2 GEP? People say that he doesn't care anymore! CAN IT BE?! *DUN DUN DUN!!! o_O*

MICHAEL ---> Can it be? Can a thing as ugly as a LiveJournal actually stay alive? Find out next episode of Revolutionary Blog Livejournal! *End lame pun, if you even got that anyway. Doubt you did.*

SHAUN --> Well, actually, not really. Toss this.

KEVVY LOWWY ---> Promising! With already 40+ Visitors, what is in store for this new aspiring sitemetred blog? o_O!

GID ---> With a blog soon as big as he is, what lies in store for this humourous yet equally philosophical blog? DUN DUN DUN! o_O!

(End boredom)

----------------------------------------------------

For geog, we were supposed to introduce ourselves and also think of a landform that described us well. I kinda got tense and couldn't think of a good one, so I listened to Kev. and went with an Earthquake. Why? Because I was tense! Aharhar.

Directly after answering, I thought of what I really should've been.

A glacier. Why? Because glaciers are lame in Chinese (Cold = Leng = Lame in Chinese) and cool in English.

I bet I would've made the class laugh. Hey, vice chairman can't be serious all the time, can he? =P

-----------------------------------------

Lame jokes made over the past few days:

Hi, my name is Jack, and over this quiz that is the most important thing to remember. Ready? =) Ok, let's begin.

1. I'm hunted by the cookie monster! Who am I?
2. I'm a really good entreprenuer! Who am I?
3. I'm like a mime, stuck in a box or something. Who am I?
4. I'm a firefly. Who am I?
5. I'm famous for my scissors and cutting things! Who am I?
6. I like to smoke marijuana and other drugs! Who am I?
7. I'm a jerk! Who am I?
8. I'm a racist! Who am I?
9. I've a huge mallet in my hand! Who am I?

-Movies and TV Show people-

10. I'm a really famous movie star! Who am I?
11. I'm a superhero! Who am I?
12. I like Katanas and slicing people around! Who am I?
13. I'm an Australian! Who am I?

-----------------------

The iPod is a very recent product that has gone on the market. Ok, maybe not THAT recent, ok? Of course, we all want to know its features. Here, I shall describe them for you.

The PC, Mac and other OSs have the system called My Computer. Through it, you can access various folders and hard drives to get to your documents. The iPod has a similar system, except they would be sued if they used the same name as My Computer, and My iPod just sounds lame. Therefore, they have a new ingenious name for the iPod's access system. It is called the iBrowse. It is just as good as the PC's access system and sounds cooler too!

Another main feature of Computers and the iPod is deleting files. On the PC/Mac/Unix/Linux/etc, they have a Recycle Bin, where they 'trash' out the 'garbage' of unwanted documents and programs. The iPod has a similar system, except they have a whip. They use the whip to 'whip' the programs out of the iPod. This interesting idea is called the iLashes.

Of course, the iPod does not bear Nintendo-DS Capabilities for mouse movement, nor is it intending to be as perverted as them in other espects. The PC has a normal mouse, the new versions of laptops usually bear a mouse or a small platform for people to move their mouse on. The iPod uses a version of mouse movement that is even older than the Platform system. They have a ball in the iPod, much like old laptops, and is used in a similar way. This is called the iBall.

Another interesting thing about the iPod is that they have found a huge problem in it. The PCs used to have directory trees on the desktop, so you can see shortcuts for easy reference and such. The iPod refuses to do such things because they are referred to as iCons.

Once minute problems such as iCons are gone, the iPod will be the best deal on the market. Why? Because it's iDeal. =) The folks behind iPod are really Creative, pun intended. They even took lessons on Tai Chi so they would learn the art of Zen and Touch on it to have ZenTouch.

-----------------------

Quiz answers:

1. I'm the Jackpot!
2. I'm a Jack-of-all-trades!
3. I'm a Jack-in-a-box!
4. I'm a Jack O' Lantern!
5. I'm Jack the Ripper!
6. I'm a HiJack!
7. I'm a Jackass!
8. I'm Blackjack!
9. I'm a Jackhammer!

-Movies and TV Show people-

10. I'm Jackie Chan!
11. I'm Jak Jak!
12. I'm Samurai Jack!
13. I'm Kangaroo Jack!

(Really end boredom this time.)

------------------------------

Whee, late night sleeps really are starting to get me now. *sigh* Must sleep at 11 or SJAB will kill me. Oh well. =(

------------------------------

Minor mistakes in previous post:

Yong Jun, not Tay Jun. o_O

Originally, SJAB was 8-12. Also, Library usually ends at 4. IOW, I should minus 3 hours to get 53 hours originally. IOW... 5-day week just compressed everything. Wow. *sigh*

---------------------------------

Tooku hanareteru hodo ni chikaku ni kanjiteru, samishisa mo tsuyosa eto kawatteku... Kimi wo omottanara...

---------------------------------

Thought of the day:

"You asked me last time what was more important to me: You, or my life. When I said my life, you left me and went off without ever realizing that you were my life."

Food for thought there, huh.

No comments: