Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Quizzed

Ok, I know I said that woulda been me final blog, >_> but ohwellz. DT has tagged me for his quiz so I'll be making this exception >_>

7 things that scare me:

1. Rejection from others. >_> Yes, I'm paranoid too >_>
2. Heights.
3. Pure darkness (If it's even the faintest I'm fine o_O)
4. Dogs >_> (Not as much now)
5. Huge figures (Singh >_>)
6. Gross-looking stuff
7. Normality, and the failure to escape it.

7 things that I like the most:

1. Philosophical discussions
2. Accomplishment and Compliments
3. Writing/Blogging
4. Being with my bro'
5. Gaming
6. Helping out others with advice
7. Silence and tranquility

7 important things in my room:

1. iPod Mini + Creative Jukebox
2. All ze plushies & other soft toys >_>
3. My PS2 and game collection
4. My anime figurines and mecha models (All G-Seed >_>)
5. Wooden Sword of antidoom
6. Important things from the past (Pin Collection, Letters from IYE, etc.)
7. My Manga >_>

7 random facts about me:

1. My P2-P3 after-school time, not anime, brought me into ze violent self I am >_>
2. My fear of dogs started from Prince, the dog owned by Peopleofthefuture.
3. Between Gid, Yu Min and I, we used to call our sisters Mephisto (Gid's), Diablo (YM's), and Baal (Mine). At least I think that's the order.
4. 1/4 of my game collection was borrowed from Cleon.
5. My cat's been with me since I was P2. =)
6. I can play Arcade Shooting, Fighting, RPGs, DDR, Parapara (But I'm not good at it. Yi Le is TEH PROZORZ), Racing, but I just can't do FPSs or Strategy >_>
7. The thing that got me into Philosophy was a game o_O. It's Xenosaga Ep. I: Der Wille Zur Macht (The Will To Power, Nietzsche's first book). I got curious about it and checked up GameFAQs, and eventually my interest in Philosophy started. Btw, this is also why I know more about Nietzsche instead of other philosophers.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get a PhD in something I LIKE
2. Beat SZ in Guilty Gear / Win a tournament in any game (IMO the 1st is tougher >_>)
3. Write a book, or at least finish one of my amazingly-long stories. >_>
4. Get married and have kids. >_>
5. Travel around, and live for some time somewhere else. Japan? America? Aussie? Who knows. =)
6. Proudly proclaim myself King of RPGs or King of Anime, either of them.
7. Make my mark in the world.

7 things I can do:

1. Write prose (not poetry)
2. Play games (Shooting, Plane Simulator, DDR, PPP, Fighting, Racing. More than most people =)
3. Sit back, relax and ponder the world.
4. Make fun of others >_>
5. Be spontaneous/Random (In ways similar to Zhang, yet different)
6. Sing (Pretty decently. Not considered good though)
7. Play Badminton.

7 things I can't do:

1. Laugh at 90% of jokes (I get them, I just don't laugh)
2. Cry most of the times that I'm sad (;_;)
3. Get my pimples squeezed by my mom without wincing in pain and agony (>_>)
4. Roll my Rs for Ibarrrrrrrrrrrrraki
5. Not feel guilty for being evil to my friends (Not mean or teasing, that's easy >_>)
6. Play DDR/PPP while actually looking cool >_>
7. Chinese Homework. Ok, umm, be cool despite my bro constantly making fun of me (I get annoyed really easily by my bro >_>)

7 things I say the most:

1. Rarrrrrrrrrr.
2. *Mad laughter here*
3. How about no (>_> Blame Gid)
4. Randomblabberrandomblabberrandomblabber (Suggested by my bro, since I mumble alot o_O)
5. >_> and o_O (Do they count?)
6. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
7. LIES!

7 celebrity crushes: Inapplicable. >_>

7 people who could do this:

1. Jun Yi
2. Sheu Zhi (MUAHAHA)
3. Mel
4. Gwin
5. Zhang Quan
6. Tucky
7. JK

If non-bloggers were counted (SZ exception)

1. Ferdiequek
2. LCE
3. SOO

-----------------------------------

Ok, back to mugging >_>

No comments: