Monday, September 26, 2005

My Final Bloggah!

This is my last blog before the exams start. Which basically means yeah, no more blogging till next-next week. Everything kinda depends on this final exam, doesn't it?

I haven't been doing too well in terms of studies and revision, and my Term 3 Report Book results have been anything but decent (Who likes an overall C6-C5 score?) so this is my only chance to redeem myself and get into IB. It's worse on some others, I know, but to me I've done so badly in my T3 I'm really scared I'll get kicked out of IB (More than some of you at least.) It's down to these last days, I suppose, before the feather is thrown up, slowly descending to the floor while the fight goes on. (If you didn't get that *100% of you*, that's a reference to Rave Bk 16/17 where Haru first fights Doryu and gets thrashed before the feather lands.)

I dunno, but I still haven't grasped one or two concepts. It kinda worries me >_> that and my Algebra still isn't too good (Though I must admit I've improved significantly from when I started this year), but I think I can handle it somewhat. I still hate drawing quadratic graphs, but well, that's 'cause my drawing stinks >_>

For English I think I can handle writing, but comprehension, XD compre = instant phail >_>

Lit. LOL. Fission Mail'd >_> I die at writing, I mean, HOW THE HECK DO YOU WRITE 3 SIDES IN SUCH A SHORT TIME GID?! >_>

Geog and Hist I think I can handle it, no A1 or whatever but at least I can get a B4/B3.

Lsc. Umm, good luck to me? I need to get 60+ to get a B4. >_<

Art. Should do decent. B4-B3. >_>

Psc. If I can remember all the values correctly I should have no problem. Possible A1 I guess.

HCL. Good luck to me >_>

Jap. Aah, should be able to do it just fine.

Well, seems like that's what's going to happen to me. Doesn't look too bright, does it? Haha, maybe that's my fate. Who knows? Maybe I may get kicked out after all.

-------------------------------------------------

Zhang's been through his angst-phase and been over with it. Now it's Kev's turn. I helped Kev a bit, I suppose, and I think he's better now. I guess everyone's been cheering him up someway or another. But anyway.

Guess who's next? Who knows? Maybe it's me. >_> The stress is beginning to get to me, I may actually become angsty after such a long time. >_> Let's hope I don't reach that phase, eh?

-----------------------------------------------

Kev told me yesterday that usually people use 'what' or 'thing' or some other immensely generalized word when speaking of stuff they are not capable of immediately associating a word to, so the brain just uses 'what' or 'thing' to make up for that so as not to compromise speed. Well, guess I'm wrong about that one.

------------------------------------------------

風が 寄せた 言葉に
泳いだ 心
雲が 運ぶ 明日に
弾んだ 声

月が 揺れる 鏡に
震えた 心
星が 流れ こぼれた
柔らかい 涙

素敵だね
二人手をとり 歩けたなら
行きたいよ
キミの街 家 腕の中

その胸
からだあずけ
宵にまぎれ
夢見る

風は 止まり 言葉は
優しい 幻
雲は 破れ 明日は
遠くの 声

月が にじむ 鏡を
流れた 心
星が 揺れて こぼれた
隠せない 涙

素敵だね
二人手をとり 歩けたなら
行きたいよ
キミの街 家 腕の中

その顔
そった触れて
朝に溶ける
夢見る

No comments: