Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Class Outing

The class outing was pretty fun. Roughly 10 or so people went. Wait, lemme count again.
Wei Hua, SZ, Gid, Hen, Kevins, Darren, Peter, Boey, Myself, Shaun, JK, Cleon, Job, Bryan. 15 - 1 (Cleon's not from our class). Wow, that's 1/2 our class =)

Movie we watched ('cept for Kevins who watched Madagascar): H2G2, otherwise known as Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Pretty interesting. I personally preferred the book (And I'm sure many people do), though I will admit that the creating and resolving of the conflict was pretty interesting. Pity people who only watch the movie won't understand the importance of a towel. Btw, THE DOLPHIN SONG IS TEH AWESOME!~

Cleon and I skipped the lunch phase since two of us ate Nachos already during the movie. He had trouble after that because he ate all the cheese up even though it was curdled >_> So we went around walking to the food junction thinking people like Hen were there, and they weren't. Oh well, two of us head for the toilet anyway. Cleon finds a bag inside a cubicle. He asks me what to do with it, so I told him to go to the information counter. So we head for the information counter at B2 (we were at Level 6). Fill in the form, done. We head up to B1 and meet everyone. I decide to have a double cheeseburger from BK while I was at it. Hen comes, interrupts my waiting and tells me to walk to ZoneX while eating.

Then afterwards, we went to the arcade. Which one? ZoneX. DUH. >_> Cleon nearly vomits twice. Eating curdled cheese is bad for you. >_>

I head in, and first thing I see is Gid. o_O Gid asks me for my Tapz card, so I lend it to him. He ends up using my card multiple times throughout the day. >_> Hen, Gid, Zhang and I decide to race once. I was top =) Then Hen goes off. =/ A bunch of people crowd around Wei Hua at the Mushiking area. I decide to play DDR, after getting bored of looking at them. So Deep Heavy! I die midway. My explanation to Shaun and Kevin? Too full. =P

I go to the GG Isuka and GGXX area. Neither SZ nor Bryan were there o_O I bet they were in Star Factory or something. Anyway, they mysteriously appear after a while anyway. Musta appeared while I was playing DDR. I meet up with SZ and we see two strangers fighting on GGXX. Sol vs. Johnny. Johnny loses. SZ decides to take over (The other guy's a nice fella and lets him), and uses Johnny. Loses 2-1. Tries again. Loses 2-1 again. I give him the advice that he should just play May instead. He does and wins. Some time is spent on Sol constantly rechallenging May >_>

I decide to go to the Isuka area in the meantime and see random people playing. o_O Wei Hua, Bryan, Peter, Cleon, Darren, Kevin Wong, Kevin Low, Zhang, all of them were playing at certain times. >_> I remember for a point of time Zhang was leeching a free play off Wei Hua. I join in once or twice.

After a while, he gives up and leaves. Bryan, WH, and I occasionally pop in and challenge SZ just to lose >_> I tell him to quicken up with it so he could join us at Isuka.

I head for DDR in the meantime. I tried Maxx Unlimited Heavy. Guess where I died. MIDPORTION! I am better than I thought. o_O But I died anyway with bar hugging. So I went back to SZ and told him what just happened >_> Went to GG Isuka

I play by myself in Isuka for a short while as Venom. Wei Hua challenges me using Slayer. He loses. Muahaha. WH: "Hey Herrick, your Venom not bad eh!" He challenges me again using Sol. I beat him again. Then he uses Millia and I'm in a losing battle when Bryan joins in o_O Bryan takes a character I forgot whom. I think Sol. Wei Hua keeps targetting me >_> Apparently I'm too dangerous to be kept alone. Lol, Venom is a good char for long-range after all. I decide to leave and go back to GGXX. I see SZ still playing >_> After a while he's done. By then I got so bored I headed for DDR again.

SZ sees me there and Cleon too. They 'join' in. Kev Low watches from a distance >_> I clear all five songs, including Kakumei Heavy! WITHOUT BARS! Muahaha =) SZ gave up when I played that song. >_>

When we head for the Isuka area Gid comes and tells me to beat Bryan just to show he isn't pro. SZ and I decide to team up against them. We win, obviously. SZ vs WH and me vs. Bryan. Guess who won each category. The teamwork between SZ and I is kinda horrendous though, thanks to my screwed up strong Double Head Mormid attack >_> It flies past the first character and hits the 2nd o_O Ended up hitting SZ so darn many times >_>

More random playing, etc. SZ and I against stranger playing Ky. We lose due to our horrendous teamwork and me stealing SZ's life >_> I decide to leave and let SZ play by himself. After a while he beats Ky. Meanwhile the people watching SZ are confused as to where everyone else was. They were ready to leave since they thought the rest had gone. I knew where everyone was, of course. Watching Zhang play Mr. Samurai >_> Then next was Cleon playing Mr. Samurai. Had to give him a credit because he couldn't get his Tapz Card out in time >_> After a while, SZ, Cle and I head to GG Isuka and see that it was empty. so we play! SZ (Testament), me (Venom), Cle (Millia). Apparently I have a rule that I lose to Millia everytime. o_O Testament and I duke it out while Millia in the front is flying around going Lalala. Two of us are near-death and Millia has more than one bar left. >_> He pops in and kills off Testament. Cleon proceeds to shout (OH YEAH I BEAT SZ). I fight him with Venom. And I die because he has 5x my life. Cleon wins a fight between SZ, Cle and I. That was the worst fight I ever had >_> I challenge Cleon again with Venom alone AND I LOSE. DARGH THE HUMILIATION OF LOSING TO A LUST SHAKER SPAMMER. Wait, that vaguely reminds me of Wei Hua. Except WH had more skillz. So, the persistent and must-keep-honour fella I am, I challenge him with MILLIA. And I BEAT HIM GOOD! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Then I die quickly after to the com's 2v1 >_>

After a while I went to play TC3 and take over Boey (His Tapz card was faulty) and I used two credits. Argh. That's just to get from Stage 1 area 2 to Stage 2 Area 1. I died at S2A1 of course. *sigh* I am teh failures. But I got a higher score than Kev >_>

I went back to GGXX and I see SZ fight a Venom player. My gosh he was pro. First time I ever saw the Jump Install Warp in actual usage. SZ got creamed by him >_> What a humiliation. We sit behind and see another player come along. He uses Bridget and gets creamed by Venom as well. But that Bridget player stank. He doesn't even know the Roger protection barrier. >_> Not a single time did he use the yoyo >_>

Then we all headed for racing. I lost many many times >_> I went from being first for Expert to 5th out of 6. CAN YOU BELIEVE MY LUCK? That was the last 3 seconds too. *sigh* How humiliating to lose to everyone except JK >_>

We left after racing soonafter. Was talking to SZ about the Venom fight (He was rather shocked by it) and explained the Jump Install Warp to him. Apparently that's how he managed to cross-up SZ so often. o_O >_>

SZ lost to two people today: A Sol that was Sol-Sol, and a Venom that really proved lethal to SZ. (Ooh, those were bad puns.) We ended up talking about GGXX until Newton, where I left.

On the way out of Newton MRT, I saw what appeared to be a pickpocket. I just went past the gantry when he stood up and followed me. I gave him a glare and looked backwards just to tell him that I was on my guard. I guess he got the message since he went back to his spot. Went home after that. Happy day. =)

-----------------------------------------

I'm thinking of blogging on philosophy (Been reading a book about it recently) but none of you will get it >_> Oh well, there goes my idea. Cyaz next time!

No comments: