Sunday, June 26, 2005

The End of Hols

As it draws very very close to the EOHs (Ironic that we dread the EOHs like we dread the EOYs. >_>) , I would like to take some time and reflect on the time I have spent during the June Hols.

Stepmania: I somehow doubt a single person reading this blog SERIOUSLY actually wants to read up on the improvements I've made in regards to Stepmania. XD

Guilty Gear: Class outing sure has taught me some stuff on the usage of Ky and Venom. My Ky's definitely harder to fight now, my Venom? Depends. =) Also done a few more missions like Axl vs. Gold Kliff, Faust vs. Gold EX Dizzy. >_> SZ's done 20 more than me despite only having the game for 1 month >_>

Philosophy, life and youth: Managed to read up on two books altogether on this. Skimmed through the 2nd one though. The first book (Strictly on philosophy) has somewhat opened up my eyes a bit. The 2nd book? I can't say it did much.

Spiritual life: Somewhat improved. It's... hard to talk about this.

Homework: Done what I needed to do except for CRP/ERP because I never do those anyway >_>

SJAB: Learnt new commands, think that we're going to die for SJAB day still though. Sec 1s are horrendous and the Sec 2s aren't too much better. >_<

Let's take a look at the events going on now.

SJAB June Camp: Pretty fun. Shows a side of SJAB we don't usually see. Enjoyed it overall. A pity they don't intergrate it with the SJAB day practise though. Gives it more discipline yet has a balance of fun and discipline.

Class Outing: Very fun and enjoyable overall. Thanks everyone who went. Gives me faith in 1/2 of my class. =)

SJAB Day training: Ooh, that was stressful. But I think somehow we'll make it. We HAVE to make it, to be exact. >_<

Let's see whether other daily blog-readers who have their own blogs/LJs will do the same as me. =)

No comments: