Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Batam Trip + Pre-Exam Sianness

Now in an immense state of sianz0rznezz, thus my blog may turn out very teh shortz0rz. =
Batam Trip:
Very teh sianz0rz.

Life:
Very teh sianz0rz.

Meh, not alot of details is it >_>

Batam Trip:

I'll think twice about going to Batam in ze near future. Holiday Inn wasn't too bad, but well.

I think my dislike for bimboticness originated from my choir. There are like 4 immense bimboes in teh choir. Well. =
Though I must admit, the Batam Trip was rather fun. Somewhat. Lounge singing is ownage. And so are cocktails (Though Gwin didn't really let me drink, just a few sips. Owns Heineken and Anchor by a long shot (Haha pun) though (Heineken and Anchor aren't judged after drinking cans, btw. Like maybe a 1/4cup at best. Heineken > Anchor though.)

I think I understand why people like to drink when they turn 18. I just drank a bit, but Long Islands are ownage. Cocktails seriously are waaaay different from mocktails. Teh widl bit of alcohol makes all the difference.

But I must also remember the fear of drinking too much alcohol: You sing really loud in karaoke. Oh gosh that hurt. Darn you Jia Ying and Hui Yun >_<. Si Jia is pro hax though. Then again her bro's one of the lead singers at New Creation, so.

Esther says that I'm turning old too quickly, because I have a liking to tea. ;_;

Batam shopping malls are utter ownage. They are two floors high, and one of the floors is just a gigantic clothes store. The stores below are also rather lacking. And the escalator doesn't work. And they sell Magnum ice cream. That I bought.

That had the outer coat of chocolate dislocated from the vanilla core, and had cracks all along the chocolate coat, and had yellow-white-translucentish (Words fail me here >_>) icing keeping the outer coat from flying about in the innocent-looking Magnum package. ;_;

Bo Xun: Hey you bought that as well? Piece of shitz right. Expired already lor.
Me: ...ouch. *throws in dustbin*

Apparently the stock there had expired since 2005. Geez. =
Oh well, t'was fun and all in the end, though I'd pass on returning there anytime soon. >_>

-------------------------------------------------------

I am not stressed about my exams. Not alot at least. I am also going to die for the exams. It is all the teacher's faults lol. >_>

Let's see who actually does revision for exams:
Mrs. Sandra Sim
Mr. Dennis Sim
Mr. Andrew Wong

Mr. Ferdquek: Ohs nohz the exams are closing I must speaketh moor bullshitz!
Mr. See Boon Thiam (sp?): Ohs nohz the exams are coming I must giveth abundent exam papers! Oh no, I haven't taught you some stuff? Internet to the rescue!
Mr. Jason Chan: Our agenda: Smile =D
Mr. Ng Yew Hock: Ohs nohz the exams are coming let us do what we have always done and continue as per normal >_>
Mr. Moghan Das: Stressed for exams? REPRESSED MEMORIES, I SAY!
Mrs. Loo Shek Kien: Ohs hohz the exams are coming, but oh well Chinese can't be studied for anyway so let us continue as per normal >_>
Mrs. Karen Yap: Ohs nohz the exams are coming, I must teach Milonial Theorem!

So yeah. All their fault. >_>

Disclaimer (I dislike publicly apologizing >_>): The statements are actually rather unreflective of the fact that they actually do something about the exams >_> I do not know about See Boon Thiam, I just heard about it from others. >_> Ferdiquek does try to teach us stuff, but he also speaks so much amusing bs in the middle of the lesson that it is nonetheless hard to ignore. Loo Shek Kien and Ng Yew Hock have always consistently been giving us homework from the beginning up till the end of time (Haha Fayt >_>) thus being no different from before's fine. Mrs. Karen Yap, uhh. I guess she's trying to teach us Milonial Theorem quickly and has faith in us >_> Mr. Moghan Das is awesome. And we all love Jason Chan =D

...whatever, I'm worried I'm not gonna do well >_>

No comments: