Monday, May 29, 2006

Immense sianz0rz

I just feel damn sian lah. Don't feel like blogging. >_>

I've like backlog from all directions:

Anime: Fate/Stay Night
Games: KHII + GGXX/ to find, WA4/Golden Sun to complete. (Not sure why these two are here but >_>)
Books: The Crucible
ISO: Survey, Interview, Case Studies, AND MY BLOODY BOOK damnit. Hey Mel, if you're online anytime could ya IM me, I've a favour to ask of you >_>
Chinese: The lot of 'em >_> Chi File >_>
Math: Amath Project + File + Immense backlog >_>
Physics: Project

And I am so bloody sian I don't feel like doing anything about it at all. =\ Heck, I'm so bloody sian I don't even feel like thinking. =\ My brain has been like dead for the past few days already. =
I can't believe it, at this rate I may actually become emo HAHAHA (sorry, that joke just wasn't that funny was it >_>). =
Bleh nevermind. Nothing really worth talking about. >_>

No comments: