Thursday, August 30, 2007

Teacher's Day

To my teachers, because I never had the habit of expressing thanks in terms of gifts and favours.

To my CT, thank you for teaching all this while. As much as I've shown myself to be annoyed by you and shown myself to dislike you, I never really did hold anything against you except for the fact that I never really saw you seeing me as a student who could do well, instead seeing me mostly as a troublemaker. Maybe I am, and I'm sorry. But honestly, why did you never give me a chance? To let me show myself as someone capable. It was the only thing I've ever bore against you.

To my PCT, thank you for bearing with me all this while. I don't know if you were the one who wrote my CT/PCT comment or not, but I believe it was you, wasn't it. Was it so obvious? I never realized. Sorry for all the trouble I've been causing with my bad results, Ma'am. I really do try.

To my Chinese Teacher, thank you for bearing with the horrendous marks and grades I've been turning up. I respect and like you as a teacher but my attitude just doesn't match up at times. Sorry if I don't meet up to your expectations.

To my LAA Teacher, thank you for being such an interesting teacher. Listening to you constantly go on and on in class is actually very interesting, but sadly some of us just fail to realize that and doze off. Honestly, I'm actually one of them as well, but every time I've managed to keep awake I always find myself learning alot.

To my LAB Teacher, thank you for being such a kind and caring teacher in class. And thank you for being the idealistic one. I have never offered to teach, and I'll probably not do so again for a long time, and it's only because of the way you go about lessons. I really do enjoy the lessons in class, so thanks for making this possible.

To my CMath Teacher, thank you for being the other idealistic one. It's rare to have such a dedicated teacher at the job that isn't so darn pragmatic. There's a line between people doing their job because of professionalism and people doing their job because they like it; thank you for being among those on the latter. Thank you for sticking to your idealistic way of doing things rather than giving up and taking the pragmatic route. And thank you for being so tolerant with people who don't pass up their work early >_>

To my AMath Teacher, thank you for being such a good teacher. Maybe differentiation and integration really is easy, but I think that was only possible after all the practices that you made us do. Thank you for always entering class with that smile of yours and thank you for still smiling even while all of us were going "Noooooo" from all the homework.

To my IHS Teacher, thank you for being so huggable. I like hugging big people. Big teachers are nice to hug. But more seriously, thank you for being our IHS teacher. Lessons are really fun with you around because of your occasional but interesting commentary, and it's always enjoyable listening to lessons.

To my Physics Teacher, thank you for being so nice. Thank you for being so knowledgeable when we look for you. Maybe people don't listen to you during classes. But when people find you they learn so much that it really doesn't matter, does it? Thanks for making me realize that learning isn't a spoon-fed process.

To my POD Teacher, thank you for thinking so highly of me haha. Thank you for all the insight that you've brought into lessons, thank you for reading up so much and filling in every single spot which we as students cannot reach, trying so hard to teach as much as you can in a mere one hour even though you know it's darn impossible.

To my Japanese Teachers, thank you for guiding me all the way up till now. There's really not much I can say here, can I? My current sensei I have only known for slightly over 2 months.

To all Teachers: Thank you for all you've done, and sorry for what I've done.

No comments: