Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Star Out

Another star gone on the pathway up,
Another one till the pathway's dark.

---------------------------------------------

A long overdue post, but time waits for no man, spare time less so.

Another to the exodus. Another by June. Another by 2009. Heck, I don't even know if it's just 'another' for the latter two.

A sudden gust, a person gone,
A brighter past, a darker dawn.

Remember 2006? Remember the way we sent him off? That was a star with glory. That was a star sent off well.

What does it feel like to be a teacher?

"For these two years I shall be your teacher, and for the years after that I shall be your friend."

What does it feel like to be the one man who wouldn't feel at place at outings (Well, not always I suppose)? The man who's a master and a servant? The man making a living on helping people to grow? The man who drinks with his peers at the second last juncture?

Really, it is very much a job unlike any other. indeed, there are well-justified reasons as to why they call it a noble profession; a calling more than a job. No doubt, it is an unique one.

I shall refrain from criticisms as I know little of the situation. At best I can put it as such:

A star is gone, a time to mourn,
A time for scorn, a time forlorn.

No comments: