Friday, March 20, 2009

To all trolls on my tagboard

雨宮優子; ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ says:
*nice troll on ur tagboard
素晴らしい人生だから 自分を愛する勇気を持とう says:
*yes
*I wonder where i get these from
*and they all speak and type in proper english
雨宮優子; ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ says:
*i counter trolled him for u
*but yes
*why do they flock to ur blog
素晴らしい人生だから 自分を愛する勇気を持とう says:
*I have no idea
雨宮優子; ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ says:
*can u make like a post telling trolls to go to theendthewhy
*where i will gladly engage in a flame war
*kill 2 birds with 1 stone, u get them off ur tagboard and i get to have some entertainment


As mentioned above by my kind partaker cherilyn, recommendations are made for trolls on my tagboard to head of to theendthewhy for fun trolling, free of charge. I'll add a link at the side so trolls can go there easy

Personally, though, I really do wonder how these kinda people come across the blog. If rickroll's around, do give a story or something. It might be interesting to hear.

Oh, who you actually are might be interesting to hear too, yeah.

No comments: