Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Bu Dao Hui --> Over!

Whoope, Bu Dao Hui is over! *I wanna do it again, actually. It's nice.*

Was standing next to Fan Shi, behind Sam "Mak" Sim and other Sam. IOW, Square. Would've preferred Marcus, though, but that's selfish of me. Anyway.

Will be posting the songs we sang here later, all Chinese, unless people want English versions too, =P

The play midway was pretty nice. People laughed at the jokes and clapped at the end, though it is kinda doubtful that all of them got the message about time and the lack of it. Then again, Toki No Tenshi appeared 3 times to say the same thing, so I'm pretty sure they could get the message *Bad OM Pun if you didn't get it.*

Backstage, however...

*Me and Sam Sim*: Hei Bai Pei! Nan Sheng Nu Sheng Pei! Ji Gou Pa! Zha! Combat Missions! Scissors Paper Stone!
Fan Shi: Hey, look at this paper T-Shirt. It's from the Church *"CHURCH" Printed on the back of the paper T-shirt*.
Fan Shi (Again): Shen me shi Hong She Wu Mi Chang Chang Zai Di Di Xia Xi Huan Chi Shi Tou Da Guai Shou Ne?
Everyone: ...

Me: Sitting with legs stretched out.
Lawrence-san: *Sits next to me in the same position*
Me: Lies down, legs stretched out in the air.
Lawrence-san: Meh. *Leaves* (Ok, he didn't actually say that.)

Me: Hey, couldya get my water for me?
Gwin: Ok. (Good thing too, that's the only thing keeping my throat alive.)

After that, singing again for one last 1/2 hour. =) Darn tiring, especially the last stretch. I used up so much air in my stomach (Not chest, compared to some people out there.) that it hurt, kinda. Well, that's 16 beats of FF-volume for ya.

Met Yu Le at the end of the Bu Dao Hui. Taller and better-looking, and less crude in speech now, and he's taking his 5th year in Sec.school. Well, good luckies to him.

Pastor Chao was here, his family wasn't. Oh well, that means 5 months without ever seeing Chao Ke Xin. Meh, I'm starting to miss her as much as I miss Mel.

----------------------------

Went to Bishan Sports Complex with ZQ, Mike and Poonie to play badminton. Mr.Poon was too good with his right hand so he played with his left. Bleargh.

Lost to Mike, Mr.Poon, AND Zhang. *sigh* I'm getting WAY out of form these days. I'll wait for Jar to come back, and I'll play him again. Need practise. And to this I say: MEH.

After that, headed to Junction 8. No more arcade there. And to that I say: MEH. Memories flow back. I was here with Cleon walking around after we finished watching Van Helsing. That was a few months ago. Surprisingly, he wasn't getting any attention unlike the person who lives 10m away from me.

Last year, Gid and I (with help from ZQ) played a prank on Mike here. We went to his birthday party, though we were technically uninvited. We used the excuse of wanting to watch Ong Bak Muay Thai Warrior at J8, so we followeth them. We also had to make sure we moved quickly, so people wouldn't catch us; It was a precaution just in case Zhang couldn't distract them long enough. Well, guess he did hold them off long enough for us to get into the movie theater (waiting took 5 minutes; Zhang either did a really good job or they were walking around out of boredom. Gid and I hid at the bottom part of the staircase.), then proceed to get into our seats, lie low so we wouldn't be seen easily, and keep watch over when Mike and co were coming. Guess where they sat? 2 rows behind us. It was scary, the feeling of being caught red-handed by one of the 7-8 people in Mike's invitees. Oh well, Matrix Revolutions was pretty nice.

Back to the present and not the past, I headed to Comics Connection to take a look whether Rave #30 was out. It's coming out this month, just not yet... ;_; Comics Connection has more Master-Grade Models nowadays. Happy. =)

Headed for dinner after that. Destination: Food Court --> Teppanyaki Counter --> Peppered Beef Teppanyaki. Pretty good and filling for $9.80 food. Took a bit of food from Mr.Poon.

Walked around for a while after that, and headed home. Whee, got myself two cute little Gundam SEED Figurines. They sit on Haroes and they're really cute. I got Cagalli and Kira: The two cute siblings.

----------------------------

I'm getting better at Stepmania. I can A majority of Heavy Songs I have. 'A' by DJ. Amuro's pretty nice. Now I can so-so read 600BPM, but I still prefer 500BPM. Much easier to look.

I've started to like a particular song: Cartoon Heroes.

We are what we're supposed to be
Illusions of your fantasy
All dots and lines that speak and say
What we do is what you wish to do

We are the color symphony
We do the things you want to see
Frame by frame, to the extreme

Our friends are so unreasonable
They do the unpredictable
All dots and lines that speak and say
What we do is what you wish to do

It's all an orchestra of strings
Doing unbelievable things
Frame by frame, to the extreme
One by one we're making it fun

We are the cartoon heroes, oh
We are the ones who are gonna last forever
We came out of a crazy mind, oh
And walked out on a piece of paper and...

Here comes Spiderman, arachnophobian
Welcome to the toon town party
Here comes Superman, from never neverland
Welcome to the toon town party

There's still more to come
And everyone will be
Welcomed at the toon (toon) town (town) party!

----------------------------

I miss Mel.

No comments: