Sunday, November 14, 2004

ISO 2

Whee, almost started to neglect Mr.Blog until ZQ reminded me that I haven't blogged in a week. Thanks, though I think he was intending to annoy me.

Yesterday was the ISO Presentation. Whee, pretty smooth, except I was there from 7am to 5 pm. Geez, way to go. Generally it was pretty smooth, except that we didn't really get much chances to sit.

There was this girl who was talking with some of the 1.12 people. Eventually she got our emails. She was calling me sexist and such and said she was sorry and meant it a joke when I had the slightest twitch on my face. Seriously, did I look that sad? Maybe it's something about girls.

Oh well, she got my email. I'm expecting one unknown person to add me to her contact list now. Oh well. Shaun kinda agrees with me: This kinda socializing is kinda stupid.

Eka for once wasn't the crowd of attention among the girls. A little kid from ACSP 5H was. Name? Ryan Tan Jun Yi. He was the 4th presentor in my group, and was really annoying to have around since all the girls kept chasing him.

Flashback 1:

Watashi: Ryan, are you ok with those girls constantly chasing you around like that?
Ryan: Obviously not!
Watashi: Ok, then. Hide here, and don't go out. Ok?
*Ryan looks out of window to see our emcee talking to some girls. Really close to the door we're behind, if you're wondering.*

Flashback 2:

Watashi: *Looks out of window, looking at Eka, Shaun Ong, Ellius, and others at the 1st floor.*
Random NYGS Girls: Oh my gosh, Eka's so CYUUUUUTE!
Watashi: *Looks at Shaun Ong point at the girls. Eka sees them and runs behind pillar.*
NYGS Girl 1: He runs so CYUUUUUTE!
NYGS Girl 2: He runs so gay!
NYGS Girl 1: He runs cute!
NYGS Girl 2: Like a gay...
Watashi: o_O

Flashback 3:

NYGS Girl in my presentation group (Now known as NYGS Girl A): Ryan, why is it that in your presentation, your measurements are in feet, and not cm?
Ryan: Oh, that's because feet is a smaller measurement, and if it was in cm it would be bigger, and people don't like big numbers. Besides, the measuring tape was in feet.
Emcee, Watashi and Jarrel: o_O
NYGS Girl A *To her partner NYGS Girl 2*: He's so cute!

Flashback 4:

Emcee: Ryan, stop running around on all fours!
Ryan: *Runs into AVA Room 1 on all fours*
Watashi: Ryan, stop crawling around.
Ryan: *Continues running around on all fours*
Emcee, Watashi: *Whacks heads and groans*

Flashback 5:

NYGS Girl A: Ryan, do you think you'll receive any questions during your presentation?
Ryan: Oh, I already asked someone to ask a question, so I can inject humour into my presentation.
NYGS Girl A: He's so CYUUTE! So scheming!
Watashi *To emcee*: He's so bored.
Emcee: ...

I would add in more flashbacks, but I can't think of any right now.

No comments: