Sunday, November 07, 2004

ISO

Yarr, 3 days to ISO. 2 Weeks to Bu Dao Hui. Yarr, the tension is scawing me.

I generally would relax, but this time I actually don't want to screw up my ISO Presentation nor my Bu Dao Hui (Not a single note of the 100-120+ pages.). So, *sigh* this'll be tough. Oh well, at least my poster is in order compared to Shaun's, which isn't. =P

-------------------------

aeRO's working fine again! And there's a team tournament coming up soon! The winner's team gets 240 million zeny! Or split up into roughly 34.3 mil each. If only I had a team... =( Me, JX, Teck, Lou Ee, my bro, nah... only 5 people. Oh well.

-------------------------

Aharhar, ZQ. That's how you play Stepmania =P

-------------------------

I think I should make an OM blog soon and give permission to the OM team to use. =) That'll be pretty useful.

-------------------------

Maybe a 1.12 Blog too, and give permission to any 1.12 bloggers. Which obviously does not include Michael. =P

-------------------------

I think I'm going to change the layout soon. Stay tuned, or don't. =P

No comments: