Saturday, May 14, 2005

After the tests.

Just a check on my exam scores *My prediction*

Eng: I think I did decent for the exam. B3+.
Lit: Meh, not too good. 3 sides. B4+.
Math: Immense Screwup. Then again, didn't everyone? *sigh* Darn stick question. C5+
Hist: Screwup AGAIN. Only wrote 2 sides total. C5+.
Geog: Yet another screwup. 3 sides. o_O C5+.
Chinese: Not bad. B3.
Psc: ARGH SCREWUP ON LAST QUESTION but A2 nonetheless.
Lsc: Never was too good at it. B4 maybe?
Jap: Bargh I feel insulted to get below A1 for this.
Art: I think I did well. A2+.

That's all right now.

OM has gotten BACK ON TRACK TO MADNESS! IOW, yet ANOTHER long wait of non postiness. My last post will be done on Thursday. No posts will be done between Sunday and Thursday. And after Thursday, no blogging until 10 days later when I get back from America. Promise I'll take some pictures. =)

Today's blog is really short, because the next post is some writing about Sufism, my mid-exam enlightenment. =)

No comments: