Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Exam Results

Just got back my Report Book (actually, just read it yesterday). Posting results here.

Art: 72, A2.

Quite expected for this one. A slight pity I didn't get A1 though. Ahh well, blame it on me for not realizing it had to be split up drawings >_>

Eng: 65, B3.

In all honesty quite embarrassing >_> I screwed up very badly because I made it somewhat too opinionated. Aah well, I can do better next time. Pity it was comprehension and not composition though. Pretty sure my composition would do better. *actually, looking at the screwup known as my previous prose, I might take that back >_>*

Geog: 65, B3.

Hey, nothing to say about this one. >_> A whole lot better than my other one because for once I actually studied. Made all the 17-point difference, eh? Still think part a for my 1st essay question could've scored better, though. 6/15 is ultra-sad. Made my 1st essay Q have a total of 10/20 =(. In comparison my other essay Q was 13.5/20. So much better =/

HCL: 57, C5

Shall not comment on this since I don't know how other people did. o_O

History: 64. B4

My source-based is better than I thought. 9/12. o_O Main screwup was in 3b. 2/6 for that Q, otherwise my raw score would actually have been B3+. o_O

Lsc: 56, C5

Aah, my worst subject. Never really liked Lsc from the start >_> Like Soo said to my dad: I better buck up or it won't be my cup of tea >_>

Lit: 70, A2

Just one statement for this. "Wth how the heck did my 60, B4 raw score turn to a 70, A2 raw score?" All hail Tucky o_O

Math: 72, A2

Muahahaha ph34r my l33t Math skillz! But really, I lost a whole ton of 1/2 marks to carelessness. I coulda got a A1 raw if not for that (I got 74, A2 for raw). 3 marks off to carelessness =/

Psc: 82, A1

Bah, I bet everyone got A1 anyway so this doesn't count. Way too easy in all honesty. In fact, I could got 39/40 instead of my 37/40 score if not for carelessness. Lol, Nitrogen Dioxide >_>

Well, that's my mini-blog for today. Cyaz again.

No comments: