Monday, May 30, 2005

OM

OM was interesting. I managed to find much fun in the event and in all honesty? Getting 12th doesn't matter too much to me. >_>

Anyway.

Our performance was pretty good. I personally thought we could've done a bit better, but hey, Red Bull made everything hyper, so. >_>

Pin Trading is fun. Very fun. Seriously. Except when you have people like Kev who go about how cool his pin set is and degrade other's. >_> And people like the OTHER Kev who tries to trade Singaporean pins with other Singaporeans. ._.

Got a whole ton of pins that I like, so no regrets. Also got the froggie hat *Teh uber cutez*. And the New York and China OM T-Shirts. Traded S'pore 2k4 and 2k5 for them though. Bah, who cares. S'pore's T-Shirts never looked that good anyway >_>

Lines I learnt during OM:
The Iceland Accent (Avootvootyeah! o_O)
You will do everything/everyTING for me! (Abhisek's line)
My father was born in Manchester, my mother was born in Liverpool, and I? I was born in... Arsenal. (Colin's line)
Hi. I am Chinanee. Dhanesh Chinanee. Dhanesh Vijayshirikumar Chinanee. But you can call me D. Big D. Big ma-OK, We get the idea! (Dhanesh's line, interrupted by Jeremy)
Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me. Yay! (My line)
On the first day of Autumn, a leaf fell on me, AAH! (My line)
Bobo! (Mark)
Magikarp! Use splash attack! Magikarp Magikarp Magikarp Magikarp Magikarp! But nothing happens! (Any team member, then me.)

Interesting things I saw in OM/San Fran:
Don't like my I.Q? Fuh Q. (Sign)
Genius at Work (Sign I bought)
Help the Beerless (Sign being held by a homeless fella I gave a dollar to)
(Others are amiss, but I cannot remember them)

Mind currently rather fragmented. May only have a complete post after SJAB Camp (Which ends this Fri)

No comments: