Monday, October 17, 2005

ACS (Primary) Visit

Today was the students-from-ACPS visit to ACPS. Anyone who didn't see it, sucks to ye for not being a member on Geppers Creepers. >_>

I left home at 8.40, thinking I'd be late (Mom told me to leave 8.30). Ends up I got here at 9.00 to 9.10. =\ Gee, how's that for early =
Went to talk to Mr.Poon. Chatted a bit then Zhang came. Then we chatted some more. Then Lou Ee came and I suddenly had an urge to listen to Katamari Damacy on my iPod. >_> Lou Ee was a tad freaked out because I was singing along to it and doing random Katamari Damacy actions >_> Then I started singing to Dragostea Din Tei and Mr.Poon suddenly talking about this Chicken Little. I was like wth, what's Chicken Little? Now I know >_>

After a while a whole ton of people came. Shaun and Michael, then Wei Hua, then Kevin Wong and JK, then Kevin Low, then Job. Wei Hua and KW+JK may be mixed up, but that's it.

Talked to quite a few of the teachers (And I made fun of Mrs.Hah as well >_>)

Then we all headed over to Plaza Sing to eat (Kevin Wong had coupons, so we ate at KFC.) lunch, and we all split up and walked around a bit. In the meantime I challenged Wei Hua to GGXX, and he accepted. But first we would go to Comics Connection.

There he bought Naruto #15, and I decided to buy a G-SEED Figurine (My bro gave me a few bucks saying he felt lucky today.) Wei Hua saw me open it and saw a Cagalli.

Me: What the hell.
WH: ?
Me: That makes a 3rd Cagalli.
WH: Lol
Me: *Whine*
WH: *Laugh*
Me: *Whine*
WH: *Laugh*

etc >_>

Then we went down to the arcade. Lost to Wei Hua's Jam twice, then I beat him with Faust. Then he lost to my Faust twice, then beat it with Sol. Then we had a real close Ky vs. Sol showdown.

1: Beat with 1/2 life
2: Lost with really small amount of life.
3: Lost with 1/2 life.

The 2nd match was amazingly close. =) Then he started spamming Riot Stomp and Volcanic Viper, and I died >_>

Tried DDR as well. So Deep is annoying, no less to speak. I can't get past that part where the arrows are so dense I don't get them anymore. >_>

Got to the 1/2way mark of Max 300 Heavy before I died. Ouch, and that's bar hugging too. Oh well, guess I can't handle any of the Maxxes anytime soon. Maybe Sakura's the only 10-footer I may be able to pass, XD Oh well.

Then there was the other go at the arcade. People playing DDR so I didn't do it. Instead I played GG against some n00b dude, which turned out to be quite amusing.

Ky (Me) vs Faust (Him) : Own
Ky (Me) vs Ky (Him) (Omg oh no he's using my char to beat me I bet he's some pro who's training with Faust) : Own anyway.
Ky (Me) vs Bridget (CPU): SUDDEN CHALLENGE. Omg he knows how I play and he's going to counter it and beat me now.
Ky (Me) vs Potemkin (Makes sense wad, him btw): Beat him, no own though. But wth he's a n00b lar. I jump around like mad and he doesn't Potemkin Buster. UHH
Ky (Me) vs Potemkin AGAIN (Him AGAIN) : My charge stun edges suddenly all became d.HS and I died with him having so little life left >_<

But it was humourous, I mean the 'psychological warfare' I had against a n00b. Dangit >_>

Then I went to play PPP. Believe it or not I played PPP. And yes, PPP as in Para para paradise. Yes, it sounds corny. Yes, I played it. No, it's not that game you're thinking of. That's 1st mix, I played 2nd mix (1st is better >_<)

Kev said I'm a natural at this. Whoa o_O But I could get by Dynamite Rave pretty fine despite it being a 7-star song. I now say that Dynamite Rave or any kind of remix is my favourite song to play on any Bemani songs. Be it PPP or DDR I WILL PLAY IT. >_>

I failed on Speedway though. It's my favourite song on PPP (Dynamite Rave is 2nd, actually I like both songs very much and can't decide which is nicer >_>) but I failed it. =\ And it was a 4-star too. Must've screwed up at random parts. =
Oh well, I will play 1st mix and unlock Another Expert, then play Speedrave and Dynamite Rave!

PPP is more fun than DDR: It's more flexible and less stompy. I'll be playing that instead of DDR for a while I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, there's the part about watching Corpse Bride as well.

Kev Wong says it's such a happy ending. Umm >_> It's not supposed to be such a happy ending Kev >_> It's a nice movie overall, but yes, DT's right. There isn't enough personality in the living people save Victor Der Wolt (Did I spell his surname right?). In contrast the dead people were all quite developed in character.

That said, the show was quite the enjoyable show. It was nice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished Chrno Crusade (Yay =). It's quite sad, but also a good anime. According to G'win the story's ending is different 100%. I suppose he's right. >_> The story is so sad though =\

That, and I wonder if SZ can stand watching certain episodes. Especially with his conscience. >_>

Gives some thoughts though. Oh well, shan't talk about them.

No comments: