Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Blogger Evangelism

Doctor Ong of ACS(I) has brought up the problem of students in the school who blog bad things against teachers. They have legal grounds to prosecute us for defamation. I just cannot see why these students want to be so evil towards our great principal Dr. Ong!

Just like he said, what these students blog about is completely racist, insensitive, defamatory, and DEFINITELY not true at all! These criticism must stop no matter what! Can you see that these students should absolutely not be given any chance to put forward any argument no matter how real or logical, because all of this is not true?! These students just absolutely sicken me to the core. Don't they?

These bloggers are plain rotten and should be expelled on the spot for putting such criticisms across to their teachers. Blogging whenever you want and saying whatever you like about whoever you dislike; it's just plain evil and mean! I mean, you don't bitch on a blog, right? That's plain insensitive. Indeed Ms.Yvonne Lim is right. She knows about the bloggers and their EVIL ways... and she WILL do something about it! There will be no time left for regret. Muahahaha! You all shall submit to Drong and Yvonne!

No more well-placed arguments or logical criticisms, you ACSian cretins! I just do not believe that you deserve to be in ACS, let alone in the exclusive GEP programme! Go back to the vile unopinionated mindless submissive Singaporean society where you come from! Cause no more trouble for Drong his Principality and Yvonne her saviourship!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Yvonne Lim has absolutely changed my life today. She has taught me the truth. Truth that is forgotten to ye, all who have not listened to her during her wonderful lecture to us! I used to think like you: Thinking I was a normal person in ACSI learning and having friends, being a normal person with his ups and downs.

WRONG.

I have now learnt from her! I have learnt about how heartless I am! What cruelty I exercise! What a merciless existence I have, and what evil is in that heart of stone of mine. But I have understood! And I will turn a new leaf from today onwards! I will vow never to procrastinate during my community service again! This salvation from evil. What is it called?

It is called Service Learning, and we should all do it.

Imagine the tremendous good that will be done for the community? Forget your own needs, work for the greater good! We must not procrastinate and slack anymore. We shall never miscommunicate anymore. We shall be diligent in our work, or it shall not be doing good to the community. Turn to the light side, everyone! Seek not justice! Seek not mercy! Seek for community service hours!

Only by this way, shall we be virtuous and good in the eyes of the communities. We are privaledged! Ignore the discrimination, it is but a cry of jealousy! We must learn to like these poor jealous beings, my friends. Come, there is but still more people out there in Africa who need our help! More orphanages in Singapore who need our education! More principals in Dover who need our donations! Tell me, my friends; is this not a noble cause? More noble than studying for your final exams? I curse the soul who believes that studying is more important than doing good to the community. Virtue and Character over Studies, I say!

No, we cannot stop at helping others. We must help ourselves from sin too! We must all take a vow of chastity like Ms. Yvonne Lim did! Marry not another human, marry virtue itself! In that way can one be truly enlightened to the needs of this world.

Come my friends, is the future not bright with people who need our help? The future is not full of needy people. It is full...

...of opportunities!

No comments: