Thursday, October 13, 2005

The end of the exams.

Queer, it's almost evening and still no one has blogged that it's Merdeka.

Oh well, guess I'll be the first.

Eng: Fine. Can do decent.
Lsc: Fine, can do decent too.
Math: Annoying, lost 10 marks already I think. A2 at best if I'm lucky.
Psc: Should do well.
Lit: Hmm, decent I guess.
HCL: Eh. =Art: Eh. =Geog: Meh, doubt I'll do too well.
Hist: Should do decent.
Jap: MUST BEAT ZHANG RARRR

Yeah, that kinda sums it up.

Y'know, exams always give you this kinda raison d'etre. Instead of one's usual meaningless life of doing nothing but submitting homework (or skipping it, hehe >_>), you actually get the chance to redeem yourself. With a good mug o' coffee and a good mug o' study. It's really quite a psychological thing, no?

Now that the exams have ended, it's like cutting out what your status quo has been for the past few days/weeks/months (If it's the 3rd you're overdoing it. It's not like PSLE or the O's, yarr? >_>) and replacing it with nothing but slack. Leisure is ok, but it induces boredom real quick. I guess that's the ultimate flaw to freedom, eh? XD

Oh well, I've some stuff to do still, like read that book before I work on rewriting my story, continue TNN, and various other stuff. Hopefully I get one or two A1s since my mom says she'd buy me a game for each one I get. Not too many though, I don't wanna compromise on sports and stuff.

By the way, if anyone's thinking of having a game of sports or anything during the hols, tell me too, k? I miss badminton. >_>

Anyway. I've been thinking. The year's ending soon. Life passes real quick, doesn't it? It's almost like yesterday that I said goodbye to Mel. It's almost like yesterday where I had that fight with Michael over friendship. It's almost like yesterday where we were playing badminton and having fun. It's almost like yesterday where we had all sorts of cool teachers in ACPS. It's almost like yesterday. And soon it'll feel like yesterday when I grow up, look back at my blog, and think of this. It's quite sad, isn't it? Life passing so quickly. I don't really feel like I'm going on 15, and I really doubt any of you do, either. Unless you're one of those "HAHAHA I'm 15 now R35P3C7 M4H 4U7H0R17Y!" kinda people. The only of which Gid comes close, and he's not that much like that either.

It's these kinda thoughts that make people really annoyed that an Elixir of Life doesn't exit, no? But what's the good in worrying? Time passes anyway.

"一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴" - Le Chinese Proverb.

Haiz, it's so sad really, time passes, friends pass, lives pass, and soon enough you pass too. If something could be made to stop death. But then the population would outburst. Oh well. >_>

Soon enough everything'll be gone, won't it? Soon enough there'll be a GEP reunion, won't it? Soon enough we'll all be in NS, and soon enough we'll be out of it, in Uni, sharing army stories.

Y'know what? I shouldn't be thinking of this. Life's still great, yeah? Maybe I should just cherish whatever's left of it. At least my life ain't cut short for me yet. Gotta be thankful for that.

Heh, maybe angst just doesn't suit me after all. Haha. =\

No comments: