Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Chatlogs, img macro version

>_> It's been rather amusing showing macros to people and getting results from them.

Picture 1

Typical replies:

"V-Day is D-D: o_O"

"My baby sist: LOL XD
wtf is that XD"

And not-so-typical replies:

You'll be in: What insightful picture have you got for me today. >_>
Potato: You're supposed to go wth >_>
You'll be in: OH, RIGHT... >_>
WTH...

hahaha LeamZ: eh? Oh man.
Potato: >_> i'm bored
hahaha LeamZ: I love you. This could prove to be of ultimate use to me. (No, nothing weird, just some random forum invasion)

(This is KW, btw) ???, ??????,: (hi)
???, ??????,: I don't understand the picture. > . >

And the downright disturbing.

Chaos is a u: oh...this is nothing
(Proceeds to send me a picture of Yvonne Lim wearing a Girl Scout's uniform. I then send it to Cleon.)

hahaha LeamZ: JESUS ****ING CHRIST.
HOLY SWEET ME ON A BICYCLE.
MY EYES
THE GOGGLES
ZE DO NOTHING
Potato: See, JX hash owned me >_>
hahaha LeamZ: My fantasy of kidnapping and raping loli girlscouts that come to my doorstep has been smashed.

HPGW<3 }} : O_O WTH LOL
sounds like pck -.-
Potato: WTH
HPGW<3 }} : a mecks. butt secks

Picture 2

Typical replies:

Arthas the P: LOL XD
OMG
WHERE DO YOU KEEP GETTING THESE STUFF FROM XD

Lost-and-fou: o_O

You'll be in my heart [ S T R I P E S T H E T I G E R ] says:
UH... That's mean. >_<

No uncommon ones, only disturbing ones

HPGW<3 }} : o_o how disturbing
Potato: I hope this isn't like PCK
HPGW<3 }} : huh what has she got to do with that o_O
Potato: Remember the other image
teh buttseckz one
HPGW<3 }} : oh, oh, righto
i thought you meant you're hoping she won't suddenly go "You gonna get raped" to us one day o_O
Potato: O_O

And teh best:

KW: (hi!)
Me: >_______________>
Nothing else to say o_O?
KW: Err, disturbing.
Me: >____________________________________________>
Damn you and your lack of extremism
KW: The cat is so cute!
KW: -_-
Me: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KW: The pic just gives me those kinda... 'Urgh it's another one of these pics' feelings.
Me: It IS another one of those pics >_>
KW: Exactly.
KW: Not like I've not seen these kinda' pics before, so.
KW: And besides I thought the cat was cute!
KW: And today my brother found a kitten in a drain!
KW: It was really cute!
KW: Then my bro and my neighbour resued it from the drain and played with it a bit.
KW: So I went down to see it too; it was white with brown patches!
KW: I think that's the best colour combo for a cat. XD
KW: So anyway, we gave it a string and a ball and a shoebox for it to play with. (happy)
KW: It was really adorable; rolling about with the string and ball! (yes!)
KW: And cuddling inside the shoebox!
KW: Then it overturned it and was moving around with it over it's head! XD
KW: Kawaii-desu~!
KW: And we named it Patches. =D
KW: But no, we didn't get to keep it. x_x
Me: ...I'm not going to sleep well tonight.
KW: -_-
Me: >_______________>
KW: -_-
Me: Nothing else about patches?
KW: Why, gonna; copy it out to the whole
World? -_-
Me: Kinda
There are gems in life
Some were meant to be shared
KW: Haha, yeah that's true, the cuteness of Patches must be shared~! XD
Me: ...I lose >_>
KW: You lose what?
Me: Nevermind
KW: -_-

---------------------------------------------

I need more awesome pictures >_> Admittedly though, now we all can see why stereotyping continues, after all, it is justified. >_>

No comments: