Sunday, February 05, 2006

Naughty teh Catz0rz

As attempts to call the cat Mao have failed, subsequent references to teh 3rd cat shall be known by "Naughty". And I'm serious here.

Naughty is seriously amazing. He's managed to do things I deemed incomprehensible as far as the feline world is concerned. He has:

Managed to jump up onto me (While reading the newspapers) and fall asleep.
Get its tail stepped on without any visible reaction.
Continue to fall asleep while I move its legs and arms around (Seriously, Kitty and Neko would wake up and bite me before I touch her/him)
DESTROY an entire loaf of bread while my mom was washing her face (She takes out bread, puts it on table, goes to wash her face, comes out, the bread was DESTROYED and approximately 5m away >_>)
Chase its own shadow
Bite its own tail until it realized that it was his own tail, then start licking it
Chase the shadows of Kitty and Neko, thinking that it's not going to piss em off (It's highly amusing how the newcomer is bullying the old-timers. >_>)
Slip and fall off the computer table a number of times
Kill half the plants my mom was growing, and DESTROY a number of pots as well, then play around with the soil that gets dumped on the floor
Try to play with wires (Dad managed to stop it)
Walk onto the newspaper and lie down while I was reading it (I read it on the floor)
Show no visible response when I quickpull teh newspaper below. Continues to lie down like the slacker he is. >_>

He's managed to do some rather catastrophic stuff thus far, seriously. I once thought that "curiosity killed the cat" wasn't very accurate; guess I take that back. >_> He's a walking disaster damnit. And to think that Mom took it in from Gid the first day thinking "Aw, poor widdl thing". Ooh, the irony. >_<

Well, not much to blog about; I've got a hell lotta work to do for all the procrastination I've managed so far. >_> Don't expect blogging too often therefore. Ja. >_>

No comments: