Monday, February 27, 2006

Johari, Nohari

I don't get what the big deal is about Johari and Nohari windows. Sure, they let others give their ideas on what kinda person you are, but seriously, how many are there out there who actually don't know what kind of person they are? Not too many IMO.

What else could Johari or Nohari windows be for? Self-satisfication derived from the possibility that someone would place you as 'warm, gentle, sensitive'? Meh.

And what's up with that 6-adjectives only rule. Perhaps for people's opinions of others, but most certainly not just 6 for the person describing his own Johari/Nohari. That's just screwed up. =
All that said, I've decided to have a Johari/Nohari window. So come on, amuse me with those fragile and vain things you call opinions. =)

(Holy crap, this is one of my few posts without a >_> inside. OH NOEZ I JUST PARAD0XX0RZ'D MOISELF NUUUUUUUU)

No comments: