Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Leaning

-------------------------------------------

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

-------------------------------------------

Eight months really can make a person forget a lot of things. I try to look back into my archives but I realize that the me at that point of time didn't even consider the importance of such an event that it deserved blogging in any way whatsoever.

Eight months makes you forget the feeling of not being the only one in the room. The feeling of not being an only son.

But greater than the feelings lost over eight months, I've remembered the feelings lost over a thousand days. The me back then guessed it to be 1/3rd the actual length, but I never was a good estimate when it came to such things.

The feeling of blood being thicker than water.

The feeling of letting yourself just be yourself.

The feeling of leaning.

And by the end of the week, I'll have forgotten again. Such feelings were not meant to stay for long periods of time.

Maybe I'll be able to treasure these feelings instead of forgetting about them. Now that's an optimistic thought.

Really, there's been too much on my mind about all this. Perhaps I'll be able to write about all this in better detail soon.

No comments: