Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blogging

Recently, Zhang's dropped his blog.
Kevin's also beginning to drop his blog.
Darren is inactive.
Gid still posts at times.
Ellius hasn't posted in who-knows-how-long. I'll remove his link.
I'm removing Uncle Edna too (Not E-DNA).
Hen still blogs, but his blog never had much content in it anyway.
Michael has a livejournal, so that doesn't count.
Jun Yi rarely blogs anything apart from songs.
Lou Ee is inactive.
Packrat blogs.
Eka's is inactive.
Shaun's is inactive.
Mel blogs.
I've no idea why I still have Sheryl's blog up there. I haven't talked to her in a few months or more. XD It should be Mike who links to her, not me. I'll remove her too.

Well, looking at that list, it looks like I'm among the few active bloggers around left. I don't know what to do about them, but I know I should blog, even though few people read this nowadays. The forum is taking over everyone's lives, but that's fine with me. Blogs and forums can go hand in hand. NOT.

----------------------------------

Exams are starting! We're in doom!
SJAB Camp is on 14th-16th Mar! We're all going to die!
There's Enrichment Camp and we're going on the S.S.Virgo! I'm going to go broke playing at the arcade!

Umm, ok, that was kinda out of point. But anyways, the point of that is that this shall be my last blog until exams end. Should I have time during Founder's Day I might blog in the middle of exams, but that's SERIOUSLY not advisable since there's History and Geog and Life Science and Math and Lit and Chinese to study for. And ALL of those subjects are ALL D POWERFUL SUBZ! (Quote: Job's blog, 2004.)

I may very well be saying something like this.

all d powerful subz... it wuz horrible... (Quote: Job's blog, 2004.)

Well, irrelevant again. Shall talk about anime now.

----------------------------------

Whee, Hellsing's ended. Sorry I couldn't do the review, I just don't feel like doing it. XD

12 Kingdom has also ended. Nice story overall, I don't see why people don't like it.

Kiddy Grade has started. Reminds me a tad of Sailor Moon, except far better in graphics and also does not have 20+ characters. Also, 1/3 of the characters are male, so it's not THAT Sailor Moon-ish. (Replaced Hellsing)

Last Exile! Pretty cool. Only 2nd episode so far, though, so I've no particular opinions on its story, except that it looks pretty promising.

Interestingly, Hellsing is by Gonzo. Kiddy Grade is by Gonzo. Last Exile is by Gonzo. I bet Arts Central managed to get a hand on a bulk-Gonzo discount. Who knows, I might be seeing Gatekeepers 21 on Arts Central! (Wishful Hoping)

----------------------------------

Kev's started a story called The New Naphtalians.

I got a character called Frost (Anyone who read my story can tell why.). Whee, that's nice.

I might be writing my own version of The New Naphtalians except with a different storyline. I don't think I would do a worse job than Kev at it, anyway. Just contrasting styles of writing. Well, whatever.

----------------------------------

Everyone's trying out this quiz, so I figured I'd just hop on the bandwagon.





Your Brain is 66.67% Female, 33.33% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!




I actually personally expected and anticipated the results. And not surprised, for that matter.

No comments: