Wednesday, February 09, 2005

CNY and Modding

Whee, I've become a moderator for the Geppers Creepers forums. If I'm not wrong, we should be somewhere 3rd on the most active boards for forumsplace. Which doesn't say alot, really, considering we were 5th for 300 posts.

Well, everyone's been trying to get the admin to add the Subsilver skin to the forum, but the admin refuses to because he is supreme ruler. Geez, dangit, we're asking for an option to change. That means that we can have TWO skins to choose from, Aeolus and Subsilver, we're not eliminating the original skin. Geez.

And geez, just because you're the webmaster doesn't mean you should go around trying to act supreme and all.

Anyway, done with flaming Mike for being a sub-par admin and possibly demodding me, so I'll start on the good points of the forum.

It certainly brings many GEPs together. And in this forum GEPs certainly act rather normal, except for the occasional nerdiness going on at the Serious Discussions board, but hey, THAT'S WHAT MAKES A GEP! Anyway. Everything else on the forums is perfectly normal, anime, books, movies, games, etc. It's a good way to bring people of different schools together.

For once, now I can actually talk about fighting games to people who aren't n00bs. Pity SZ's a ghost member, else we coulda made the Fighting Games thread go bigger. Didn't know DT played GG, btw. o_O

Also, plenty more people to talk to is always a plus point.

No discriminating here.

Daily Homework Checker List.

Announcements regarding stuff like the ACPS visits are made far more convenient this way.

This kinda proves GEPs are normal too!

Yay.
(I bet Mike will go and ignore all the bad points about his incompetence, and focus on the good points. Wanna bet?)


And yes, the obviously easy-to-spot-ness is deliberate. =P

----------------------------------------

Yay, Chinese New Year is here. And what did we do there? Sea Tortoise, Sis, Gwin and I played Mahjong. Poor sis owes Sea Tortoise $$$ ($10 or so, XD) now because he made us play $$$ so he would play seriously. o_O

So it's Sea Tortoise, Sis, Gwin (cannon fodder), I (cannon fodder). -_-

Going to grandparent's again today, wonder what it'll be like. o_O

----------------------------------------

Going to ACPS on Friday! Yay, so long since I've been there. Few months already. =P

Wonder what we're going to do there. Swarm Mr.Poon. Anything else? Dunno. XD

After that, we're headed to Plaza Singapura for watching a movie, eating lunch, and the most important: THE ARCADE~!

I shall challenge Sheu Zhi, Wei Hua and Cleon at Guilty Gear XX! And I shall beat Wei Hua (Possibly), Cleon (Possibly), and never shall I beat Sheu Zhi. =P

Then I shall challenge Zhang at Time Crisis 3. ph34r!~

And the most important of all: I shall prove to Zhang and Nick that I can play DDR. To do that, I'm going to play 3 songs.

Maximum Overdrive/Ever Snow Heavy
Tsugaru Heavy

If I'm not too tired...
Hehe. I'll do Max 300 on Heavy and die real badly.

If I AM too tired,
Maximum Overdrive/Ever Snow Heavy. Then I'll play a few arcade games and once I'm better, I'll try Max 300 on Heavy first song. =P

Btw, Mel, can you do Tsugaru or Max 300 on finger? It'll be kinda scary if I can do a song on foot and you can't do it on finger. Well, just my opinion.

After that, it's off to lunch and meeting Mr.Poon. Then, we'll head off to watch either Constantine or I do, I do. I wanted Constantine, but from the looks of it we'll be watching I do, I do. It's a local production so non-Singaporeans will never hear of it again. ph34r.

I think I'll go buy the OM stuff on Thursday, not Friday. If Kevin or Gid's not free I don't mind going alone. =P

Well, that's just a hint at my schedule this week. I love Chinese New Year, don't you?

No comments: