Saturday, February 19, 2005

GGXX o_O

Yay, downloaded Guilty Gear XX Reload on my com! ^_^ Happy. Anyone who wants it can pass me a CD to burn it on. =) I wanna make Guilty Gear mainstream in class. ^_^

Past week was pretty fine. Nothing much happened. Ferdie Quek is an eccentric fella. ^_^

OM's pretty fine too, except we're going at a rather slow pace. Gotta speed up soon, or other people will beat us at the Nationals. Personally, I don't want another 4th-place in the Nationals (Only 3rd and up can go) so I'd better do this well. *sigh*

GGXX: Ultra fun. Gwin's favourite chars currently are Anji Mito and Jam. Mine are Chipp and Ky. Also playing around with Faust now. Muahaha. The chars are far more unique than KOF and SF, in KOF there'd be two or more combo-characters. Here, no such things happen. ^_^ Also, the Gold Characters are a pain to beat.

Just look at Gold Ky. STUN EDGE! RIDE THE LIGHTNING! dead.
Gold Slayer. OH NOEZ! I'M DYING! OVERDRIVE! YEAH, 1/4LIFE BACK! Sad to fight against.
Gold Zappa. WHOO I'M ALWAYS IN RAOU MODE! A pain.
Gold Sol. DRAGON INSTALL! INFINITE TENSION! UTTER DOOM!
Gold Anji Mito. SHITSU! SHITSU! SHITSU! Beat up, beat up, beat up.
Gold Axl. TURTLE FRENZY! CHAIN'D!
Gold Baiken. TATAMI! TATAMI! TATAMI!
Gold Bridget. ROGER! I SUMMON YOU!
Gold Chipp. SEMI-INVISIBLE I AM! MUAHAHAHAHA! (Trust me, semi-invisibility, though semi, is still a pain.)
Gold Dizzy. REGENERATION!
Gold Eddie. SPAM OVERDRIVE MOVES!
Gold Faust. NA-NA-NA-NANI GA DERU KA NA? *METEORS!* AA, MOU SHINIMASUKA?
Gold I-No. REGENERATION! 6-HIT PROJECTILES!
Gold Jam. KICK! KICK! KICK! DEFEATED!
Gold Johnny. BACCHUS SIGH! MIST FINER! 500+ DAMAGE! DEFEATED!
Gold Justice. REGENERATION! (Why do all the GG bosses get Regeneration? o_O)
Gold Kliff. INFINITE TENSION! 26-HIT ZUSAIGAI!
Gold May. DOLPHIN FRENZY!
Gold Millia. 9 TIMES AS FAST AS NORMAL!
Gold Potemkin. I CAN DASH! I CAN AIRDASH! (Ok, this isn't that big a deal, but he's a powerful grabbing character still. The last thing he needs is speed. Hey, that rhymed.)
Gold Robo-Ky. FULL HEAT! TENSION GAINING!
Gold Testament. ASSIST ME SUCCUBUS! SLAY MY ENEMY!
Gold Venom. RED HAIL! DIE!

There, I think I cleared all the 23 characters. =)

Anyway.

Life's pretty fine down at the Equator Front, and I think I'll blog again after UYO. *Btw, blogs from here till Week 9 will be short. Guess why. Well, cyaz.*

No comments: