Monday, February 14, 2005

PC Lessons

Today's PC lesson was pretty interesting. We were supposed to write down characteristics we believed defined ourselves and made us unique. This is what I wrote for myself.

Decently Cheerful
Loyal
Unncessarily Demanding in Respect
Often Misunderstood for depressed (Just because I'm thinking doesn't mean I'm sad, geez.)
Like to joke.
Anime lover. (Or as Gid puts it, FANBOY! FANBOY!)
Decently trustworthy (Loyalty linked here. DUH.)
Overreliant on others.
Procrastinator.
Decent in studies.
Hard to read/understand at times (Handwriting, and speech at times.)
Fine with myself.
Decent singer (The age-old question again. AM I BETTER THAN MICHAEL OR NOT? DUN DUN DUN!)
Violent. (Duh.)
In denial. (I guess only some of us would get me.)
Too honest and direct.

This is what my friends wrote of me.

Very Funny.
A little mischievous (sp?) (Little? Don't think so.)
Friendly
Loyal
Jolly
Has his own values. (Interesting thought here.)

This is the one that intrigued me the most. This is by Jarrel, obviously one of my inner circle of friends, apart from Gid, Mike, Zhang, and maybe one or two more. XD

Master of lightning, Rider on the Storm.
Weaver of fire, Spinner of fate (I read it as fats originally, lol.)
Who thinks he may turn the wheels of time,
May learn the truth too late.

Truth is the taste of death.

How accurately he defined me with that poem he read from that book series I can't remember the name of. Haha, how unexpected.

--------------------------------------------------------

Got a new look. I like it, and it looks perfect in Mozilla Firefox. In IE, however, the border pics aren't centralized, and it screws up everything. You can't see both pairs of eyes. Sad.

Short blog today. Sucks to ye.

No comments: