Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas

From all that dwell below the skies,
Let the Creator’s praise arise;
Let the Redeemer’s Name be sung,
Through every land, by every tongue.

Eternal are Thy mercies, Lord;
Eternal truth attends Thy Word.
Thy praise shall sound from shore to shore,
Till suns rise and set no more.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Hallellujah.

Your lofty themes, ye mortals, bring,
In songs of praise divinely sing;
The great salvation loud proclaim,
And shout for joy the Savior’s Name.

In every land begin the song;
To every land the strains belong;
In cheerful sounds all voices raise,
And fill the world with loudest praise.

Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Hallellujah.

----------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone; may everyone enjoy theirs. Mine with my brother, you with your kin, each with their friends.

It's been fast, isn't it. Soon I have to lead 3.9, heh. I would've loved a Christmas party; but I guess we won't have one before it, huh. Would love to sing for someone apart from the church choir. Oh well.

Memories are but memories, and I personally am grateful for setting up this blog. Now I know undoubtedbly that I have grown, and so has my blog. And I know that I will change, for better or for worse. What's left is to remember this me, this you, this everyone, and as hard as it may be, to embrace the next me, the next you, the next everyone. And when the final 'us' comes, the mark is but silent drops of water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien has ended with a rather depressing ending =
Hellsing hath taken the 11.00 spot and Juuni Kokki hath taken the 11.30 spot. Words fail to describe my sadness of rerun animes. ;_;

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Animes watched this year: (Favourite characters are in brackets)

Hellsing (Walter =)
Juuni Kokki (Eh, none in particular)
Last Exile (Too many =)
Gundam SEED Destiny (EH >_> Kira)
Shaman King (Lyzerg =)
Inuyasha 2nd Season (Meh >_>)
Godannar (Milla/Lou)
Kita He ~Diamond Dust Drops~ (SUOMI! <3 >_>)
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (Akane =)
Chrno Crusade (Azmaria =)
Chobits (Kotoko =)
Scrapped Princes (Shannon =)
Peacemaker Kurogane (Suzu/Susumu)

Total: 13 Animes. Whoa, that's alot o_O

Games completed/achieved something in (Gwin's games count as well >_>):

Katamari Damacy
We Love Katamari
Seiken Densetsu 3 (No items)
DDR (Hey I have to say it sometime. Can pass Heavy songs now)
Stepmania (Quasar 1.5x B YES MUAHAHA watch out Reality you're up next year MUAHAHA)
GGXX#R (Eh my Ky considered somewhat good already ok >_> SHUT UP SZ >_>)
Xenosaga Ep. II: Jenseits Von Gut Und Bose <3
KH: Chain of Memories
Riviera: The Promised Land
Fire Emblem 7
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Total games: 11
Total RPGs: 6 (How depressing =\)

Games I tried but didn't complete:

Phantom Brave (Too much levelling needed >_>)
Earthbound (Too brainless >_>)
Fire Emblem 4 (Uhh just wasn't too interested)

Overall: Pretty damn good in regards to the amount of anime I've watched this year. I haven't played many RPGs this year though, but that's offset by the huge amount of anime. Social Failureism +1,

Herrick is now a Lv 21 Social Failure! *kyue FF Victoly muzickz*

------------------------------------------------

I've said it last year, I've said it again, and add something. Owaranai Ashita He, Kiou He Kairanai Kara.

Senpi wo shiteita, tsumi mo suru. Demo, ima wa watashitachi no takaramono. Dakara, oboeru, soshite iku.

Minna, tanoshii yume datta, da ne? Owaranai yume... da ne?

----------------------------------------------------------

Damnit, sometimes I wish that my selfishness would actually come true. I just really don't want to change. *sigh*

No comments: