Saturday, December 31, 2005

Guess teh song zomg

(Stolen off Jun Yi)

Step 1: Get your music thinger ready, put it on random, and play.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song the lines come from
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly, or let people know who got it.

BUT

Since I am an absolute jerk I shall add none of the English songs. >_> Because of that I post the 1st 2 lines >_>

1) Kokoro ni, chiisana, hana ga, saiteru,

2) Nokosareta tooi mukashi no
Kizuato ga uzukidashite mata (I guess if anyone JY will guess this >_>)

3) Yamikumo ni osore hiza wo daku
Chigau desho? soko wa warau tokoro

4) Anna ni issho datta no ni
Yuugure wa mou chigau iro (This is so easy that it's sad >_>)

5) Nagusame nagara fukinshin dakedo
Naiteru kao mo kirei de aseru yo

6) Hoshikuzu no sabaku ni okizarareta
Suisou to boku-tachi hiza wo kakaete

7) Tadoritsuku basho sae mo
Wakaranai todoku wo shinjite (Any typoes I hope not I typed this one out >_>)

8) (Hey happy face >_>) Just keep on trying, keep on flying
I will be the light (By right this is untelligible. >_>)

9) Arere? okashiina kono dokidoki ha
kimi no ude no nakade afuredasu (I will be sad if no one is l33t enough to get this >_>)

10) Lu La lu La piano wa sekai no yumesaku nohara ni melody
Kowareta tokei wo shinjite jikan wa dare no mikata?

11) Angely i demony kruzhili nado mnoj
Rassekali ternii i mlechnye puti

12) Don't worry, do your best!
Picnic Kibun feel so good! (Please someone guess this >_>)

13) Shizukana kono yoru ni anata wo matteru no
ano toki wasureta hohoemi wo tori ni kite

14) I never really feel quite right
I don't know why, all I know is there's something wrong

15) I wanna go to a place where I can say
That I'm all right and I'm staying there with you

16) Sayonara wa itsumo kyuuni
soyokaze no youni yattekuru

17) Whoa-oh! Oh Angel! Come greet the dawn, it's a brand new day!
Whoa-oh! Oh Angel! Let burn the passion that fires your soul!!

18) LALALA HOP! SOSHITE STEP!
KITA HE JUMP! AND JUMP! AND JUMP JUMP WHOO! (Imagine my amusement >_>)

19) Hashiri dasu shunkan sakamichi de kaze ni
yakitsuketa hizashi ga mune no oku atsuku shita

20) Yasashii sono yubi ga owari ni fureru toki
Ima dake, kimi dake shinjite mo ii darou

Damnit, I have WAY too much G-SEED on that list. >_> I bet it's over a quarter or something. And the amount of songs with English inside that showed up was quite interesting >_>

Guess on teh comments plz >_>

No comments: