Thursday, December 29, 2005

In Anticipation of 2006

The year is indeed ending, and this time none of us hath murdered it. In fact, given a choice, chances are alot of us would wish to relive it again. Bah, sucks to you, let's move on in life.

Sometimes we reach a phase of our life, and only realize it after we're someway through it. What was the start of all this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to answer that now (Damn, it just sounds so corny now. >_>) All that we can do now, is look back, reminisce, and angst like the absolute losers we are.

Ok, ignore that. And don't listen to Linkin Park, nor Simple Plan >_> Why?

Bunny: ^_^

LINKIN PARK AND SIMPLE PLAN ATTACKS

Bunny: ;_;

I kind of refused to use Happy Bunny pictures because they didn't get the point across well enough. >_>

But seriously, this year's done with. Stop feeling angsty that 2k5's ending and start feeling angsty that 2k6's starting. >_>

Up till now, I'm confused whether I made the right choice of Geog over History. Overall I prefer History, but I'm alot worse at it than Geog (I barely passed Hist each time, compared to my A1 in Geog). Admittedly given a choice between just people I'm going to choose 3.10. >_> But oh well, it's still 2.12 for HCL. Lookie I'm being a hypocrite >_>

Next year I'm going to have to be far more responsible than I was this year (Just vice chair). Next year, I'm class chair, I'm 2nd IC for my SJAB Section, I'm Finance Manager for Church Choir, my bro's not going around to help me with science and math, AND I'm going into Sec 3 and have to do ISO alone (Damn you Kev >_>)

I haven't thought through any good ISO Topics (The one I thought of is abit teh difficult =\) but then again neither have you so hah. >_>

With all this responsibilities stacked onto my shoulder, how is a poor widdle kiddie like moi supposed to survive in life?

Easy, I don't. o_O

Oh well.

"Que Sera Sera,
Whatever will be will be,
The future's not ours to see,
Que Sera Sera."

Perhaps this is absolute pessimism, but I'm not really looking forward to next year. >_>

Whee, the metamorphosis. >_> Owaranai no ashita he.

No comments: