Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sleepovers, Games and Reminiscences

Sorry, intended to blog earlier but this is what happened:

5th: Went to WH's house and stayed over, no access of computer
6th: Came back at evening, quite tired didn't use computer
7th: 1 day before bro leaves for NS just play GG and Katamari, didn't blog
8th: Bro leaves for NS sian tired didn't blog

So today being 9th and my blog being teh Lv.10 Crypt Lord of Doom, and with a whole ton of things to write about, I hath decided to not blog about what happened during sleepover, since so many of us know, and just put down some notes. *Very very game-oriented*

1. JK gives a very scary look whenever I mention the word 'DDR'.
2. WH's not bad at controller DDR but I pwn him on Legend of Max anyway lawl >_>
3. Peter's Axl Low is not bad but not cheap enough (j.S ftw dude)
4. A.B.A. suicide bomber is tougher than I imagined
5. Venom 214p s.p owns for annoyance >_>
6. SZ can play Mahjong not bad o_O
7. JK plays Mahjong very scarily o_O
8. SZ gets freaked out very very easily
9. Juon 2 isn't scary when you have a group of people watching it and I'm one of them =10. WH's OBCESSED WITH POKEMON GAMES ARGH but I nearly beat him at Pikachu Volleyball 15-14 NUUU
11. SZ's obcessed with FFX-2
12. Rakion is very o_O
13. Gunbound has changed waaaaay too much >_>
14. Duel Masters is >_>
15. My FFX2 blitzball skillz r not gone yet
16. KEVIN WONG PLAYS MAHJONG but he's not that good at it
17. Glenn (WH's cousin) cannot sing for nuts
18. WH's stuck on the Woglinde and SZ's stuck on the Elsa trying to deliver curry. Way to get stuck on such a great game >_>
19. 4 Leopaldons on one screen = Major wth
20. Dark Angel is funnnnnnn to do on people >_>

---------------------------------------------

Not too in the mood to continue blogging right now, so I'll leave my SMW post and my NS post till later (Maybe afternoon/night or tomorrow)

No comments: