Wednesday, December 28, 2005

DDR

Don't blame me for teh post: Blame http://jkpi2.blogspot.com/2005/12/ddr.html >_>

I've been playing alot of -what else- Stepmania because I -why else- have no social life whatsoever. =) I'm starting to find it easier and easier because -duh- I've been practising. Whee~ =) I usually play a few of my favourites, and maybe an odd song here and there. Sometimes I play the occasional song with mods for fun, isn't that fun =) I didn't play that much today -oh, who am I kidding >_>- but still managed to do some fun stuff.

Picked: Tsugaru Heavy, 3x, Expand, Split, Blind, Mirror

I managed to get a C on this despite the fact that Split is an absolute pain in the butt and Expand is just painful when coupled with a 495 bpm, ouchies, no? I managed to play with 4 mods at once (Speed mods are almost always played, so they don't count) and passed, whee~! ^_^

Picked: So Deep Heavy, 3.5x, Dizzy, Reverse, Dark, Shuffle

I managed to get an A on this one despite it being a 9-footer coupled with mods! Go me! Lookie, I got a 155 combo! =) In my opinion this is one of the hardest 9-footers but I got an A on it!~ ^^ Aw, but I got so many greats this round I feel so sad =( Oh well I just have to try harder next time!!!

Picked: D2R Heavy, 3x, Boost, Hidden, Dark, Mirror

In my opinion this is one of the easiest 7-footers. I cleared it with 2 non-combo steps and a decent AA, not short of a record because it's the 1st time I played the song. >_> (Quite a stack of Marvellouses this time) Boost is such a pain when coupled with higher mods than 3x (I had to retry 2 times because Boost screws you up on 4x and 3.5x for D2R =\)

Picked: Daisuke, C600, Hidden, Dark, Twister

Lookie, 449 OKs =) (An OK = you held a freeze step till the end. Wth to the twister mod, 450+ freezes instead of the original 23 o_O)

Lookie I'm training my arrow reading skills! I'm reading at 600bpm -no, that's not 60, that's 10 times that =) it's not 360 either, it's 1 2/3x that =)- how great I must be~ I am absolutely happy with myself. ^_^

Picked: Shining Collection by Kilgamayan, 3.5x

No mods this time, I have to be serious =) JK got a stack of Marvellouses for 1998 Standard, as he said. I got a stack of Marvellouses for my songs too, like this one! One thousand -no, not words (*harhar X-2 pun >_>*)- marvellouses all at one go! How happy I am. =) I am definitely happy with my 1164 Marvellouses and 600 Perfects. I'm quite sad though, I only get a 227 combo =( Oh well, an A on a keyboard-only song is something to be happy about =)

Picked: P8107 by Skorpion9x, C600

Lookie, lookie! Less than 20 combo breakers! Isn't that, like, so, cool? Isn't that, like, so, awesome, and, stuff? Shouldn't I, like, stop, using, commas, so, much, and, disgrace, the, English, language? >_> Fine I will.

And not just that, lookie! I got 90 million points on that song! (Max is 100 mil) Didn't I do absolutely wonderfully? I am so proud of myself. I should give myself a pat on the back and a chocolate chip cookie. =)

Oh, no, look again! I've got a seven hundred and thirty nine combo! Isn't that just wonderful? Look, it's the biggest one yet! =) I should get another cookie for this =)

--------------------------------------------------------------

All scores were taken by Stepmania. In other words those scores were done by fingers, not feet. >_> Still, the P8107 and Shining Collection scores were damn awesome IMO, since both were the best. I've gotten 90mils on P8107 and 1k Marvs on S. Collection, but these are my highest scores. >_>

And yes, my social life is THAT lacking. >_>

No comments: