Monday, January 23, 2006

Mao, the Third Cat

Sometimes, small observations and minute trivia in life can prove to be highly amusing and perhaps even insightful to the kind of life going on around you. Here's a few random stuff:

Mr. Ng Yew Hock has O2Jam on his com. Don't know what that is? This will give you an idea. Personally I prefer Stepmania though, but technically speaking O2Jam is a superior game.

Mr. Ng Yew Hock also plays DDR (ZQ witness). Holy crap eh o_O

The new fella at Pick N' Dip (I'm guessin' he's the old lady's son for obvious reasons) was wearing an Azumanga Daioh Apron, with Osaka's Dog and the trademark Japanese "Ah!" symbol. How amusing.

Most know this one, but the Mama Mia stall's back wall has lots of Pucca posters/decor on it.

Tucky's grown hair, like Job has over the years.

Squirrels roam the UYO building roof, and an old boot takes residence there.

Sometimes if you're lucky you can catch a couple kissing over at UWC (I saw this during SJAB Camp last year). They can see you too, though XD

David Tan never knew I was in SJAB. He thought I was in one of the NPCCs. lol >_>

-------------------------------------

I MUST GO TO THE ARCADE SOON

Damnit I must play Afronova and Tsugaru Heavy at the arcade and prove myself. And GG too.

House of the Dead 4 calls for me (ok, not really. But it'd be fun to try that too).

Guilty Gear XX WHY DOTH THEE TORTURETH ME SO WITH A SUCKY KY Oh well at least his colours in XX rock. K, S and Start Colour ftw =) in #R the only one I liked was Start colour. Same with Slash's =\ Oh well, worst comes to worst no one can screw up Neutral colour. =)

GG Isuka is now very lame ever since I saw that combo vid of Isuka 2v1 loops lol >_>

D-D-R-M-A-X-2-C-A-L-L-S-F-O-R-M-E-S-O-B-A-D-L-Y-A-N-D-I-M-E-A-N-I-T

Gid found a cat (Calling it Mao for now) and picked it up, seeing that it was sickly and all that. Poor thing. Gid and I wanna give it back to its proper owner but given this:

No contacts whatsoever stated on the collar
It's roughly 7-9months old (Mom's estimate), just out of the kawaii baby stage.
It's sickly, hungry and in need of sheltering
It's probably not going to be able to find its way back on its own

Nope, I don't think it's going to find its owner anytime soon.

It's pretty damn gentle/sweet and its fur looks very nice too. How the heck did the owner lose it =
Oh well. Kitty and Mao seem to get along well enough; they're only hissing at each other. =) They're probably going to end up fighting soon enough though. >_> So much for a Tale of Two Kitties.

And to add oil to the fire Neko's coming over on Wednesday. Imagine that, a feline warzone where poor Mao's going to lose because he's been declawed and is such the gentle one. Haha >_>

Oh well, worst comes to worst that's a new member to the family. >_>

No comments: