Monday, January 02, 2006

New beginnings

KW being vicechair isn't too bad: As Juzzie said, either chair does all the work or vice-chair does all the work, never is it equal. >_>

3.9 ain't looking to be as bad a class as I pictured it as. Then again, I didn't see it very high so anything would've been better than my predictions. Sam and Russ are pretty amusing folk, and Juzzie's a nice guy. Still, I'd take JY/SZ/WH or Gid/Hen/Josh over Zhang/Zac/Job any day >_> No SZ in class is abit depressing. >_>

But no fear, there is more. Our teacher Ferdiequek is awesome. He says awesome stuff. >_> Jobfoot lawl

"In ACS, ankles are considered sacred." Ferdiequek >_>

I'm guessing today will be my 4000th visitor too, so >_> Fast isn't it, in just below 1 1/3 years. >_>

I don't really have much to say right now, so meh. >_> Hoping that school won't be teh uberstress though. >_>

No comments: