Friday, June 09, 2006

Gaming and sianness

一人歩く道はてしなく長いけど
チャリンコなら三十分バスなら十五分

振り向けば Lonelines
振り向かなくても Loneliness
今友達募集中
恋人ならもっと Ok!

--> Puni Puni Densetsu Poi!

-----------------------------------------------

And I am off from playing the cult game of Wild Arms 4 and gone back to playing more mainstream stuff or more obscure stuff. Enter Kingdom Hearts II and Touhou >_>

KHII is pretty fun so far, all the attacking comes off very stylistically. Prologue was teh lagz0rz though. >_> And Proud Mode is WAAAAAAY too easy. =
Touhou is immensely fun, but for some reason Klow thinks it's mad >_>

-----------------------------------------------

I still have not completed my homework. I still have not STARTED on my homework. I still have not ATTEMPTED to start on my homework. I am lying in an immense aura of procrastination waiting for someone to pull me out. Meanwhile I lie on the bed playing KHII or just stoning, or am in front of the computer for unknown reasons. I am a total slacker.

I think I'm becoming more like my cat. >_>

Well, then again, seeing as how Kwong has only done his Fu Xis and not started on the 15-piece work, I guess that's slight comfort. >_>

-----------------------------------------------

*Actually written on 11th July and not 9th July >_>*

AAAAAND once again I am leaving for another SJAB camp. How ever annoying. The previous one didn't leave much to like about (I dislike camps in general) and probably neither would this one. I'm just too much of a slacker to want to move myself outta this house and live in school for a few days >_>

At this rate I'll be blogging once next wednesday/thursday when I get back, and not again until sunday again, then leave for chalet. This is good, hahaha >_>

...argh. Just too sian to want to say anything at all. This sucks. >_>

No comments: