Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Irony

The sheer amusement and irony in the conversations. One here on a particular manga.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Z: I think the girl quite stupid though. "I'll only talk to you through emails"? Isn't it damn stupid?
W: Why? I don't see what's so strange about it.
Z: I dunno. I mean she did it so the guy could focus right. And like that how can the guy focus?
W: Uh, I don't exactly catch you, kinda...
Z: I mean like won't he be damn distracted? He would be thinking about her all the time wad.
W: ...
Z: And summore hor you think right wouldn't he like be damn sad.
W: ?
Z: Cos like he got all these expectations of being able to go out with her and all that right. Then nothing at all.
W: I guess... I dunno, lol.

No comments: