Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Gullibility

Some minutes of life just seem strangely amusing.

----------------------------

Jarrel sees my bro's retainers.

Jarrel: Are those your retainers?

Gwin: No, they're Herrick's.

Jarrel: You had retainers?!

Herrick: You didn't know?

Jonny: Oh man I didn't know that.

Gwin: He's had them for quite a while, you know.

Herrick: Yeah. Quite a long time already. I just don't wear them in school.

Jarrel: Uh huh.

Herrick: Nor when you guys are around.

Jarrel: Uh huh.

Jonny: Ok...

Herrick: Nor when I go out with you guys.

Jonny: ...

Herrick: Nor when I go over to friend's houses and sleep over. Nor when you guys sleep over here.

Gwin: Yeah. You get it, right?

Jarrel: ...so it's night only?

Jonny: ...no man Jarrel it means you're freaking gullible.

Jarrel: What?

Herrick: You know, I'd have to wear braces before I wore retainers, yeah?

Jarrel: You know right. I never knew Jeremy Goh wore retainers?

Herrick: ...you never saw him wear braces?

Jarrel: I didn't know him then.

Herrick: ......and you thought I wore braces when? P1?

Jarrel: Could be what!

Jonny: That is some screwed up teeth.

Gwin: Or maybe you're just really gullible Jarrel.

Jonny: Well, it's ok. The word 'gullible' can't even be found in the dictionary in the first place.

Jarrel: Really?

--------------------------------------------------------

For someone so smart, he's really quite dumb.

No comments: