Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chapter: Not Exactly The Last

It seems that Singpost is so bloody fail that this isn't going to be Chapter: The Last (as the two of them put it) for me just yet. Goddamnit.

Advice to people applying overseas never use Singpost unless you're one month before the deadline

It severely pisses me off that everytime I do something it always ends up screwing over in some terrible way or it ends up being some insanely difficult thing to do.

First they don't tell me that documents go to London by the next working day
Then they take the thing like 5 seconds before the end (It's freaking scary when people say that they'll collect it before 6.00pm and come at 5.59.55pm. It's not wrong per se but goddamnit)
Then I find out they haven't even sent it by this time

I wonder what's next >_>

--------------------------------------

In any case, the temporary reprieve from exams (That some people don't care about, and I suppose I don't care about the fact that I care about it. Yes, they're different) comes at a good time but it's rather annoying that the bugger Singpost is ruining it so easily

TIP OF THE DAY GUYS

USE DHL INSTEAD OF SINGPOST IT IS WIN AND ACTUALLY RELIABLE INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT

No comments: