Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Deaded Blog

My blog has been stagnant and somewhat deaded for some time now. And to everyone out there who reads this blog and apparently feels it is insightful for any reason, sowwy >_>

Also I realize that the quality of my blogposts are decreasing somewhat. I will apologize for that too.

My mind is once again in a state of random fragmentation and hence my post today will be highly fragmented as well. Better than random phrases at least IMO. >_>

Charity Cafe was pretty fun. But our selling of items was pretty bad. >_> We need to actually organize our items so it won't be like tidbits and stuff but actually good stuff that won't appear in another store (Granted ours did but that's not the point). My trying to sell Mamee by talking about respecting your elderly and such was pretty good IMO >_> But no one bought from me anyway apart from Cleon (Because I'm a nice guy >_>)

To Lou Ee: Yes, I'm pretty sure I shouted as loud as you. And I can sing that loud too. =)

To Andy: I said, can I buy the pizza for one dollar? He said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. XD (Russell Peters if any of you didn't get it.)

To Kevin Wong: I still think you're the best salesman among us. *Just look at those eyes of yours. The innocense. The sadness. The guilt one feels if he doesn't help one as cute and likable as you. The satisfaction one gets when he buys a Mamee from you, going away thinking "I did a good deed". That's the power you have. Use it, dangit. >_<* >_> And yes, you're fun to tease.

To everyone else: Eh, what? o_O

Student Exchange-related (Because I can annoy Melissa by not telling her what it is. That's assuming she's like Kevin Wong. Which I will agree is so to a certain extent. >_>) : Eh, how will I put it. The coach says we've only done 1/4 of the total thing last session. I hope we've done more this session. I personally want ti have done at least 1/2 by now. It's tough memorizing everything. >_>

The song? Moment is a pain to have steps to. Seriously. >_> Ask Zhang. >_>

Homework? Stress, stress, stress. >_> I'm slacking through it all. I will definitely regret this choice. >_>

TNN? Finally reworking again. After this I'll start to split from Kev's story. IOW the arcs will begin to deviate. Yay =)

CAP? Stagnant.

Philosophy? Stagnant.

Life? Stagnant.

Thoughts? Stagnant.

Hopes for the future? Hopefully not stagnant.

Will I get into IB? Dang is that one tough question. Seriously, I don't know.

*sigh* Sorry for the short blog guys. I'm just... I dunno.

No comments: