Thursday, July 21, 2005

Friends.

I'm going to continue a little bit more on my thoughts on people. >_>

Godwin: Yes, the one I so affectionately call Gwin. >_> Ok, take out the affectionately part. I'm think of what Ms. Loh told me about her favourite sibling, and I kinda agree with her. When you sleep in the same room as your sibling, play the same games, live together for so long, especially the first two, it really makes a true difference. No wonder she likes her youngest sister that much.

Thinking about it, he's the closest person I could ever call a true friend in real life. I don't need to tell him my problems for him to know. I didn't tell him about my addiction and he knew. *Then again, he's my brother. >_>* He's taught me so much about the world, and influenced my thoughts far more than anyone in my entire life has. *Yes, blame him for my humour, but blame Zhang for my randomness. And yes, he caused my liking in martial arts, but not philosophy. =P* I guess it's quite true when choirmates comment that the two of us are really alike (Compared to Marcus and Sam, lol)

I'm really going to miss him when he leaves for NS. It's not something that I've experienced before. I hope those two years end quickly. But then I fear that he'll leave again when he reaches university. *sigh* >_>

*Now I shall point out things I dislike in every single person. MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA >_> I am so evil. Yes, and so unchristianlike too. But IMO it's an important part of self-improvement. If you don't even know what's wrong with you how can you possibly improve?

Oh yeah, God. >_>

I shall now cease my thoughts of accusing everyone.

Anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I got annoyed at Zhang once again when he said "I FAILED" when he got 22/25 for his History assignment. And yes, I'm sure I heard you say that, if you said "I didn't do as well as I could" I wouldn't be pissed with you because that's the kinda stuff KW says and I rarely get annoyed at him.

Anyway, he goes into an angst-bout once again *Yes, he does this almost every assignment.* and there I am feeling angered because I got 13/25. Hsieh Wen failed according to himself and I'll trust him on that. JK didn't go into an angst-bout so I didn't complain. Daniel? Rarr. >_>

I went into a flurry of thoughts when I went over to Zhang, showed him my results. Why? He replied with this: We have different expectations of our results. I was REALLY annoyed at that point of time because that's like saying that I don't need my results to be as good as him. Yes, I hate competition; yes, I know some people love it; yes, I know some people's lives revolve around other's opinions of them. BUT I SAY THEY ARE STUPID. >_>

Why the heck must competition occur in the first place? Friendly competition is good. It's like the competition between the GG community. We try to train to beat the other person, but the other person doesn't go NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT he trains harder to try beat the first person. Eventually both become better. The competition I talk about is the one where the person who isn't first goes NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. It's sickening. You're moping over good results. You're shedding tears which no one will share symphaty for. You're blaming yourself for doing well. WHY THE HECK ARE YOU DOING THIS?!

*sigh* Sorry, my mind's in a mess right now. Ironic, isn't it? The fact that I despise angst yet I still go into it. How even more ironic that I angst over others going into angst. >_> I feel like such a hypocrite.

No comments: