Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sight of the Day

Sight of the day (IOW very very short. >_> Hey, I blogged just yesterday right?)

Setting: It was the recess just before ISO. I hide next to the 2.12 Door.

Herr: *Jumps out in an attempt to scare people.*

Failed.

Jun Yi: *Sees me and decides to join. I was in front of the main part of the door (open btw, in case you didn't get it), he was in front of the side part of the door.*

Herr & Jun Yi: *Waits for a while, then pop heads out. Sees JK running.*

Herr and Jun Yi: *Gets ready*

Herr & Jun Yi: *Jumps out* Rarr!

Jeremy: *Stomp* Rarr! *Pushes Jun Yi*

Herr: o_O

Jun Yi: *Sound of Jun Yi slamming into side door*

Jun Yi: Owwwwwwwwww

Herr: O_O!!!

Jeremy stompruns his way into class. >_>

(Enter immense traumatisation.)

Everyone in class: *Sees JK stomprun to his bag and pack it up*

Everyone: o_O

(Jun Yi and I outside)

Jun Yi: Oww...

Herr: Jun, you ok? *Stares back into classroom* o_O

JK: *Stompruns out.*

Everyone in class: o_O

Herr & Jun Yi: Rarr

JK: Rarr! I am already late for my ISO Session! Rarr *Continues to stomprun*

Herr & Jun Yi: o_O

------------------------------

Like, wow, I always heard of classfolk talking about how scary JK was but only today do I get to see it firsthand 1m away from me.

Hell have no fury of a JK late for his ISO Session. >_>

No comments: