Sunday, July 31, 2005

Events come in threes.

Anyone wondered why I took so long to blog? Well, that's because I had three events to blog about and I wanted to wait until all three had passed before I blog, so I wouldn't have to blog about each of them once.

History Drama:

Hmm, rather interesting. Each and every one of the teams did rather well (Except for not-so-good ol' Yishun Secondary. Dunman's wasn't too good either. The other three were really nice. Nanyang Girl's High and Chinese High especially. Maybe we should try next year, XD.

I won't say that it gave me new insights into History and new pespercitves and whatnot, but I did indeed learn a bit of trivia stuff (I bet almost everyone did.). What trivia? That Adnan Bin Saidi was a teacher and his wife was called Sophia. >_>

The ones sitting next to be were Darrell and Kevin Wong. Darrell was sleeping 1/2 of the time. Kevin was acting cutesy. >_>

Yes, I mean cutesy. Except the part where he starts talking about Boey Yang. Whom, btw, was sitting next to ZQ at the right end of our row (I was somewhere in the middle. S1s took the left.)

When I looked up, there was some kinda fancy lighting. It looked like stars. It was really nice and beautiful (Refraining from saying "Pretty!" Melissa style. >_>).

Me: Hey Kev, look up.
Kev *Looks up*: Oh, look! How pretty! It looks so nice...
Me: ... >_>

And yes, I was teasing Kevin throughout once again. Especially about him trying to know more about Jun Yi. Why? Because he wants to know how Jun Yi's mom treats him and I won't tell him because I don't think he needs to know. And I was talking about teh saviour complexehz. Anyway, back to the Starry Starry Lights (Haha lame pun >_>)

Me (>_>): *mumbling*
Kev (?): What?
Me (>_>): Nothing. (expected >_>)
Kev (>_<): What? I know you said something. Comeon!
Me (...): I said, that I have to sit here under a starry ceiling with a guy who acts like a girl. How romantic except for the last part.
Kev (...): ...
Me (>_>): >_>

Gid: *receives sms*
Kev: *Tries to look at what it's about* *Oh, it's about Boey* ...
Me: ? *Tries to look, fails >_>*

x5 throughout session.

Kev: *Talking about Boey >_>*
Me: >_>

(In reference to Yuan Ching Secondary School's play. Check ZQ's blog)
Kev: Awwwwwwwww! The story was SOOOOOOOOOOO sweeeeeeeet! Don't you think they should win, Herrick?
Me: >_>


Dialogue during/after break:

(ZQ switches place with Darrell)

Kev (>_<): See? No one wants to tell me anything!
ZQ: That's because no one takes Kevin seriously >_>
Me: Yeah >_>
Kev (>_Me (>_>): That's because you're too innocent.
Kev: >_
Kev: Herrick keeps saying I have this saviour complex.
ZQ: Well, I don't deal in psychology >_>
Me: >_>
ZQ: Well, I guess Herrick has a saviour complex too.
Kev: Hah! See? You have a saviour complex as well!
Me: ...>_>
ZQ: ...I don't think that's how it's supposed to work...

Kev: Awwwwwwwww! But the story was SOOOOOOOOOOO sweeeeeeeet! Don't you think they should have won?
Me: >_>

Gid, ZQ, Darrell and I: MRS JUNE NG! WE LOVE YOU!
Mdm. June Ng (She was emcee): >_>
Mike, JY, etc: o_O
Perry Lam: XD (Yes, he was.)

Why I talked purely about teh dialogue and not about the drama? Because the drama wasn't that interesting. >_> And yes, Kevin Wong makes my day because he's such the interesting fella. XD

--------------------------------------------

Drama Night:

Umm... >_>

Michael says that it's Kevin Low humour, but I kinda disagree. This is bad humour AND puns, with quite big distinguishing between the two. There's some inner OM jokes (Bhangrah is like screwing a lightbulb in one hand, and petting a dog with the other. RIPOFF'D >_>). Kevin's humour would be more focused on puns, while mine would be more on the bad humour part. If we combined it together we might get something like this.

Anyway, the humour was pretty bad. The puns were bad, and many of the things one could see, but nonetheless did alot of psychological damage anyways. >_<

But some of the other stuff were pretty funny too.

Then the SONGS. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh were they bad. >_<

But all in all, my bro thought it was pretty ok. But he's not going to any more school plays because he's scared now. He's been to 3 school plays and all were bad, including ours. But then our's is better because it's intentionally bad. >_>

Well, no comment. >_>

-----------------------------------------------------

The 3rd Event? YOU SHALL NOT KNOW IT MUAHAHAHA.

Ok, I went for a buffet. *Which one? Check Oct 28.*

This time? With Bro, Sis, Mom, Dad, and Xue Ying (Otherwise known as my Broinlaw. It's not that hard to guess what that is right? Anyway, for anyone who DIDN'T get it *I am disappointed in you btw*, it's Bro-in-law. >_>)

Ate 6 plates and 1 desert plate before I went full. Bro ate that much too. Xue Ying ate ALOT. He's SCARY. I mean it. And his stomach is intimidating. I think my head could fit in it. >_> He's an adult-Gid dangit!

Anyway, not much to comment on apart from that. It was a somewhat enjoyable experience. Btw, this was for my birthday.

----------------------------------------

Got new shoes! Nike! Now I'll be better when running, slightly. XD

-----------------------------------------

IT'SSSSSSSS
MYYYYYYYYY
BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Tomorrow. >_>

And what's my presents? 3 tests. >_>

No comments: