Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Exams thus far

Today hath proven to be the day of temporal rest for moi, since I need not go to school tomorrow.

Language Arts: I only wrote 4 paragraphs ;_; 1 Thesis, one really long paragraph, one really long paragraph, and one conclusion. That took up 2 sides exactly. Not sure how much I'll get for my content, but organization is sure to go down a notch >_>

Chinese: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-aaahahahahaha...aah, wankers. >_>

C Mechkz: Lol surds >_>

Physics: Lol Jettison >_>

IHS: Uh, not too bad, I think. But I'm not sure I wrote enough >_>

Chemistry: zomg mole concept
Zomg Mole Concept
ZOMG MOLE CONCEPT
ZOMG MOLE CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIFT+111111111!!!!!!!111111111!111!!!

Geog: Not enough time ;_;

-------------------------------------------------

Mr Ferdie and his Antics: Unedited

^^Ferdie Dud: and today MR Ng came and gave me a guilt trip
^^Ferdie Dud: for treating you badly
^^Ferdie Dud: he came and poke me on the shoulder
^^Ferdie Dud: aye... you very bad to jarrel
^^Ferdie Dud: and then I turn to him and I said
^^Ferdie Dud: what did I do!!!
Jarrel - Kno: wat did u do?
^^Ferdie Dud: exactly... it was more like what I didn't do
^^Ferdie Dud: when around Jarrel, I am always refraining from doing things!!!!
*after a while more of Jarrel talking*
^^Ferdie Dud: okay, I take back the part about Jarrel being less irritating on MSN

^^Ferdie Dud: o-O
^^Ferdie Dud: o_o
^^Ferdie Dud: o_O
^^Ferdie Dud: okay, finally got the eye thing right

いいわね、キョン!: Jeremy Kong hath placed you as 9th on his list of people to confide in in regards Semi-official business ie relationship management and the like
いいわね、キョン!: But according to Hsieh Wen you are there as filler hahaha
angelic requ: but to even make it on the list is an accomplishment by itself
^^Ferdie Dud: what?
^^Ferdie Dud: you mean I am only 9th?
^^Ferdie Dud: but I am his bloody CT
^^Ferdie Dud: I should be FIRST!
^^Ferdie Dud: dun tell me I rate after Mr Ng
angelic requ: rofl xD
いいわね、キョン!: Yes you do
angelic requ: you do
angelic requ: wow same time
いいわね、キョン!: Sir is 7th joint with Kwong
^^Ferdie Dud: I am jealous
いいわね、キョン!: joint 7th*
^^Ferdie Dud: who is KWONG?
いいわね、キョン!: Kevin Wong
angelic requ: kevin wong
いいわね、キョン!: Klow is Kevin Low
angelic requ: isaac's first : D
^^Ferdie Dud: Isaac is first on Jeremy Kong's list
^^Ferdie Dud: !!!!
angelic requ: yeah
^^Ferdie Dud: this is adding insult to injury
angelic requ: we do not kid you D:

^^Ferdie Dud: hmm
いいわね、キョン!: Yes sir?
^^Ferdie Dud: I wonder if your blog is prophetic
^^Ferdie Dud: that I will leave the school before you do
^^Ferdie Dud: will 3 more years
^^Ferdie Dud: a long time
^^Ferdie Dud: maybe you are right
いいわね、キョン!: >_> Sir. Every year teachers leave. we get used to it. >_>
^^Ferdie Dud: it is ACS lah
^^Ferdie Dud: they give the competent workers so much work that they become incompetent
^^Ferdie Dud: so there will be equality amongst the ranks
^^Ferdie Dud: and they can secure they place at the high position
^^Ferdie Dud: conspiracy theory

Jarrel - Fid: its a long winter night
^^Ferdie Dud: not for me!
Jarrel - Fid: why not
Jarrel - Fid: ok
Jarrel - Fid: bad question
^^Ferdie Dud: I should stock up some beer
Jarrel - Fid: no
Jarrel - Fid: dont
Jarrel - Fid: its not gd for u
^^Ferdie Dud: now I need to brave the storm to get to 7-11
Jarrel - Fid: ok
Jarrel - Fid: dont
Jarrel - Fid: then
^^Ferdie Dud: I love beer
Jarrel - Fid: thats not gd
^^Ferdie Dud: beer is my best friend
いいわね、キョン!: Cocktails are better
Jarrel - Fid: probably
Jarrel - Fid: ok
Jarrel - Fid: out of point
いいわね、キョン!: Heineken and Anchor are pathetic =^^Ferdie Dud: they are okay
^^Ferdie Dud: I love NZ beer
^^Ferdie Dud: TUI is my favourite!
^^Ferdie Dud: but not available here
^^Ferdie Dud: here I drink Heineken
Jarrel - Fid: ...
^^Ferdie Dud: because green is my fav colour
いいわね、キョン!: I prefer cocktails. >_.
Jarrel - Fid: you're underage arent you?
いいわね、キョン!: No one is underage in batam >_>
Jarrel - Fid: ok
Jarrel - Fid: whatever
^^Ferdie Dud: cocktails are for girls
Jarrel - Fid: doesnt mean boys cant drink them
いいわね、キョン!: >_>
Jarrel - Fid: what
^^Ferdie Dud: cocktails are for girls
Jarrel - Fid: so?
^^Ferdie Dud: expensive and for girls
Jarrel - Fid: not in batam
Jarrel - Fid: expensive that is
Jarrel - Fid: herr?

いいわね、キョン!: so you're not intent on starting it up again?
^^Ferdie Dud: I am through with blogs
^^Ferdie Dud: and I dun really wanna share my thoughts about some the teachers and students
^^Ferdie Dud: in ACS
いいわね、キョン!: >_> that bad?
^^Ferdie Dud: yup
いいわね、キョン!: ...after 5 minutes of silence I presume yes >_>
^^Ferdie Dud: i need a beer!

いいわね、キョン!: ...you love your beer very much, don't you >_>
いいわね、キョン!: If you're drunk just whack the keyboard at random. I can get the message >_>
^^Ferdie Dud: sdfsdf
いいわね、キョン!: Hahaha. >_>
いいわね、キョン!: Yes sir but that's not whacking the keyboard at random
^^Ferdie Dud: asdfsdf
^^Ferdie Dud: ko;jcvio;h80awyf[0 hwgovnk[0h=u ]-4hy
^^Ferdie Dud: ASDFAWG TR DA GF
^^Ferdie Dud: asjdfiopjasfjvaspov
^^Ferdie Dud: (#);)
^^Ferdie Dud: beat
^^Ferdie Dud: (#)
^^Ferdie Dud: 8o|
^^Ferdie Dud: :P

----------------------

I'll try and edit that sometime in the future once the exams end so it isn't so long >_> Meh, should've waited and continued to talk, who knows how much info I could get out of a teacher afer a few cans. =\

No comments: