Monday, May 22, 2006

Little things in life that make you smile 1

"One day, someone gave me a box of chocolates with pistachios inside. In the box, there were 5 meticulously kept chocolates, wrapped beautifully in purple and gold foil.
I opened the box, and decided I must share this gift. So I took out one and gave it to Luoning, my desk partner. She thanked me profusely and even pasted it in her 'Diary Note'. This just shows how much it meant to her.
I realised I needed to give Connie... So, I took out another one and passed it to her, but to my sadness... ...
Connie:I won't take it! This means a lot to you!!!
Me: I don't care, just take it!
Connie: but it really means a lot to you!
Me: See Connie, to me this pistachio means 20% (1/5), but to you it means 50%.(1/2) The percenatge increases! So it is worth it!
Connie: *confused*
Me: *... ...*
Connie: *enlightened*
Me: *smiles*
Connie: *smiles*
The pistachio meant more for YOU..."

- spicata-x-arpa, otherwise known as Leona.

Oh, the little things in life that make you just smile. =)

No comments: