Thursday, May 25, 2006

More anime

I had been planning on writing a post similar to one I found on i-do-not-speak (Which is incidentally a very good blog btw. And Mel, it's not wrong to assume that the writer in question is actually smart. >_>), but the problem is that somehow the post has been deleted. Unsure why, but that means that I can't carry on with that post. Immense sianz0rznezz overcomes my heartz0rz. (Combine this with immense procrastination and NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUing in the background and you kinda get why this is off-schedule. >_>)

--------------------------------------------------------

Cineleisure Trip: SZ not included:

Hammie is ownage. Srsly.

JK owns my ass hands down at DDR. Srsly.

Courtesy of Eka (Though I didn't actually ask for his permission >_>)

JK GG Vid 1
JK GG Vid 2

Courtesy of EK (Whom I don't actually know nor ask permission from >_>)

JK Uber GG Vid

Videos of ZQ playing Para Para Paradise have not got to me, I must ask Boey Yang and get them so I can upload them here =)

Bugis Trip, SZ Included:

Came in first thing and got kicked out in 5 seconds flat. Damn you random evil-looking worker. Spending time at Kinokuniya is as amusing as ever, after all seeing anime maid figurines baring their breasts in an anime magazine is such the new thing. I wonder how many little kids browsing through the manga there have been converted to the dark side of Japanese tendencies (Apart from turning into Otakus who scour magazines over figurines >_>). Rozen Maiden is up to 5 there, but I doubt I'd be buying that anytime soon. Yotsuba&! 5 is not translated yet, so I'm gonna have to wait some more. =
After SZ, Ian and TKK came, we returned to ze arcade. And we watched SZ's gracious fall from pro h4xx0rz in GGXX#R to pro nonh4xx0rz in GGXX/ (I can't call him n00b because I still lost to his Ky). Spent quite a lot of cash over there.

TAKOYAKI IS TEH OWNAGE. We all love takoyaki. Katamari Damacy should have a stage for rolling up stuff with a takoyaki. That would be so immensely retarded it would be cool.

NCOC: PURE SIANZ0RZ. =
--------------------------------------------------------

Bleh, my blog's turned from a chronology to something worth reading and back into a chronology again. Obviously my brain is too sianz0rz'd over NCOC to be able to think of anything good to write about. =\

No comments: