Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Sad, and The Pastor

The Sad: Don't think that I can take another empty moment. Don't think that I can fake another hollow smile. It's not enough just to be sorry; don't think that I could take another talk about it. No, you don't know what it's like when nothing feels alright; you don't know what it's like to be like me. There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface, consuming, confusing what is real.

The Pastor: Sometimes, in our lives, we all have pain. We all have sorrow. But if we are wise, we know that there's always tomorrow. Open your eyes, look up to the sky and see: It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away.

The Sad: I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy.

The Pastor: There's nothing you can do that can't be done, nothing you can sing that can't be sung, nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game. It's easy. There's nothing you can make that can't be made, no one you can save that can't be saved. It's easy. All you need is love.

The Sad: What is love? Don't hurt me, no more. Everybody always gave you what you wanted! You never had to work! It was always there! You don't know what it's like! What is love?!

The Pastor: They say it's a river that circles the earth, a beam of light shining to the edge of the universe. It conquers all; it changes everything.

The Sad: The river is wide, I can't get o'er, nor do I have like wings to fly.

The Pastor: Though the mountains are wide and the oceans divide, souls in the wind must learn how to bend. Dreams see us through to forever, as high as souls can fly.

The Sad: You think you know what everyone needs! Shut up! Don't wanna hear it! Don't tell me who I should be and don't try to tell me what's right for me! Don't tell me what I should do!

The Pastor: Cause you had a bad day you're taking one down. You sing a sad song just to turn it around---

The Sad: You don't know what it's like! To be on the edge of breaking down and no one's there to save you, no you don't know what it's like. I'm a nightmare, a disaster, that's what they always say. You can sit there and judge me say what you want to, we'll never let you in! Why don't you walk away? No buildings will fall down. No quake will split the ground. The sun won't swallow the sky. Statues will not cry. In the end it doesn't even matter! Should you stay or should you go? Well, if you don't have the answer. Why are you still standin' here?

The Pastor: ...your excuses, they make me wanna scream. Just save my breath and walk away. What if I do nothing? What if I just turn my back on you? If I say nothing? What if I just walk away from you?

(The Pastor leaves.)

The Sad: ...Right now, hear me out now! You're gonna listen to me, like it or not! Don't turn your back on me! I won't be ignored!

The Pastor:...time won't heal this damage anymore.

---------------------------------------

Okay, I seriously need help with editing this. >_> This is seriously a very hard thing to try and pull off. Oh well >_>

Meanwhile:

[09:54:31 PM] +BryaN+ Th: herrick...
[09:54:40 PM] +BryaN+ Th: do you ever feel like breaking down?
[09:54:46 PM] +BryaN+ Th: do you ever feel out of place?
[09:54:47 PM] CRAWLLLLING : Do you ever feel out of place?
[09:54:52 PM] +BryaN+ Th: like somehow you just dont belong
[09:54:56 PM] CRAWLLLLING : Like somehow you just don't belong
[09:54:58 PM] +BryaN+ Th: and no one understands you?
[09:54:59 PM] CRAWLLLLING : And no one understands you
[09:55:04 PM] CRAWLLLLING : NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE
[09:55:04 PM] +BryaN+ Th: ol
[09:55:06 PM] +BryaN+ Th: lol*
[09:55:15 PM] CRAWLLLLING : WHEN NOTHING SEEMS ALRIGHT
[09:55:22 PM] CRAWLLLLING : YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE LIKE ME
[09:55:26 PM] +BryaN+ Th: TO BE HURT
[09:55:29 PM] +BryaN+ Th: TO FEEL LOST
[09:55:33 PM] +BryaN+ Th: TO BE LEFT OUT IN THE DARK
[09:55:35 PM] CRAWLLLLING : TO BE KICKED
[09:55:37 PM] CRAWLLLLING : WHEN YOU'RE DOWN
[09:55:47 PM] CRAWLLLLING : TO FEEL LIKE YOU'RE BEING PUSHED AROUND
[09:55:50 PM] +BryaN+ Th: TO BE ON THE EDGE OF BREAKING DOWN
[09:56:01 PM] +BryaN+ Th: AND NO ONE'S THERE TO SAVE YOU
[09:56:03 PM] CRAWLLLLING : NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE
[09:56:07 PM] CRAWLLLLING : WELLLCOME TO MY LIFEEEEEEEEE
[09:56:07 PM] +BryaN+ Th: WELCOME TO MY LIFE

No comments: