Thursday, December 23, 2004

Bloggy return!

Tada! I have decided to let my blog free here again. Hey, I was bored, sorry. XD No one could read my posts the normal way.

However, I was kinda suprised only Zhang thought of the lag-&-stop way. Oh well, guess I couldn't fool him.

I have decided to remove all contraband stuff. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway.

Watched Kung Fu Hustle, not with Zhang & Co, but with MY FAMILY! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It was really funny how they managed to make parodies of the Matrix and bring in references from stuff like Spiderman at times, just shows how proded Stephen Chow is.

The Beast is just a plain sore loser, though. Resorting to secret weaponry... Bleh.

Xue Wu *Celestial Zone*: You resort to such weaponry and still call yourself a martial artist?

Yarr, internet explorer is horrendous right now. I've no idea why. *sigh*

Matt & Mel're coming back tomorrow! Hopefully.

No comments: