Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Tsunami

I feel really bad for the people in SE-Asia who were affected by the tsunami. As glad as I am that Singapore was not affected, I don't feel any better that Malaysia took all the impact.

I mean, is it right for us to consider ourselves lucky this time round? The concept of luck killing others is rather new to me; I'd hate to have it the other way.

To think that the King of Thai himself lost a Grandson.

To think that there's the islands in Andaman still cut off from the world.

Then again, imagine if the flood really hit Singapore. I doubt Singapore would have a chance against it either, in all honesty. I guess the only place we'll be fleeing to would be Bukit Timah Hill or your local 10-story high HDB Block.

I don't like talking about depressing stuff. It makes me feel guilty that I can only symphatize with them.

No comments: