Monday, December 27, 2004

1 week to School's start.

Whee, M&M's coming back here tomorrow (Guess. I dare you.). I have to show them the good ending to Disgaea because Matt accidentally team-killed Khmer my Shogun by accident. Arg. At least I saw the not-so-good ending.

-----------------------------------------

Working on Suikoden 2 again. Amazingly, I went from 30-35 characters recruited to nearly 60! And I'm not even 1/2way through the story. I think I can hit 70 before I should continue with my story. =)

-----------------------------------------

Whee, Kingdom of Loathing gave everyone Crimbo Stockings. I've 3, since I've Buz, Buz2 and Buz3. =P That's 12 million if I'm an idiot and sell them immediately. =)

-----------------------------------------

Whee, I'm getting even BETTER at Stepmania! *Just when one thought I couldn't get any better.*

Current Achievements:
C onV by BeManiRuler (Hey hey, I actually passed this. =)
C on AAA *DJ Amuro vs. DJ Ashura* (12-footer Challenge. Just as tough as V, except I had to C500 it. Call me a cheater, but I can't read slow notes.)
C on Shining Collection Oni Challenge (Cool song, tough steps = Fun.)
A on Max 300
A on Paranoia -Respect-
AA on a whole lot of official non-10-footer songs (Even 9-footers! ph34r! Now I just needa work on the 10-footers. XD)
A on Initial D - Overdrive (Pretty darn tough. =)

Trying to A or better:
Quasar
Shining Collection Oni Challenge
Paranoia Survivor Max Challenge (Yeah yeah, make fun of me, whydon'tcha.)
Legend of Max Heavy (Whatever, I'm not good at this song, happy?)
T.M. Revolution -- Zips (I can't even manage to A my own created song. Geez!)
V by BeManiRuler (At least I passed this. XD)

Am working on passing:
Neon Genesis Gabbengelion (Talk about really corny parody.) -- Otaku Speedvibe 12-footer Challenge (By Sharpnelsound.)
Dokudenpa 12-footer Challenge (Also by Sharpnelsound.)
AA: Reniassance Revival 11-12 footer Challenge
Legend of Trance 2004 12-footer Challenge WITHOUT Mines (By some fella I don't know.)

Future hopefuls:
1.5x rate Quasar (Hey, Arch0wl could do it with a AAA, why can't I? =)
Maxx Attaxx (Dude, it's just so darn tough.)
A by BeManiRuler (Argh, so darn scary. Even faster than Quasar and V.)
Gravity by BeManiRuler (...I can't believe the steps for this are so tough.)
Maxx Forever (the 15-foot Challenge, I mean. I'd be ashamed if I could do V by BeManiRuler (there's quite a few unofficial versions. BeManiRuler's is one of them.) and not pass the Heavy version of this.)
Sin/Pride Heavy (Argh!!!!!!!! I can't even A the STANDARD version. What a shame.)

Ok, enough about Stepmania.

-------------------------------------------------

This be post-christmas, and I've forgotten to post on Christmas. Why? Because I was up late watching Inu-Yasha and 12 Kingdoms (or Juni Kokki, whatever you prefer.) at Grandfather's place. Imagine this.

Matt (16), Gwin (17), Mel (13), Watashi (13), Qiao Yu (11), Li Xin (7), Cindy (24), Sea Tortoise (I dunno), Tian Fa Shu Shu (I dunno) all taking turns playing Mahjong (we only had one set.)

Tian Fa Shu Shu usually helps other people while playing, because he's better than most of us. What gives? o_O

There was a game which was even more interesting.

Mel: Being helped by Tian Fa Shu Shu (Dunno, but he's 40-45, I guess.)
Me: Being helped by Gwin (17)
Cindy: Being helped by Sea Tortoise (I hate to admit it, but my bro-in-law's good at Mahjong.)
And the best one?
Matt: Being helped by Li Xin and Zheng Yu (7)

I guess if you added their ages together it'd be possible why they were 'helping' Matt.

We also played Uno, 26-card Tai Ti (2 decks. =), 8-player Go Fish (2 decks, hey. Sea Tortoise is a huge cheater. I had to put my hand in my Christmas Hat just to keep him away.)

Presents?
Gwin and I: T-Shirts by Aunts, Guiness Book of Records 2005 by Aunt Li Choo (She's a really nice person.), Card Set and Card game book by Aunt Li Choo (See what I meant? She knows what I like.), Sherlock Holmes Book and 1k Piece Puzzle for Gwin (See? Gwin likes these kinda stuff.), and Chained Wings pendant by Melissa. (Thanks alot.)

Cindy: Hey Melissa, what's this pendant?
Mel: Oh, it's Chained Wings.
Cindy: o_O Shouldn't it be more like, I dunno, Chained Leaves?
Mel: Well, Qiao Yu didn't have any Wing beads, so I had to use Leaf beads.
Watashi: O(o_O)o? *The Scepter of ???ness.*

It broke prior to her giving it to me. It broke again a few hours after she gave it to me. Talk about fragile. Just like Melissa. XD

What we gave to M&M:
Mel: A container for all the beads she has *She likes sewing and making earrings and such.*
Matt: A Buster Gundam Model.

Matt: Uhh, which Gundam is this?
Gwin: Oh, that's the Buster Gundam. I hope you like huge guns.
Matt: Looks at the side diagrams of case (They usually have pics of the Gundam inside in various poses, usually one standing, one holding up his guns and stuff, and one in his unique pose that makes this Gundam different from that Gundam. =)
Gwin: See, the two big guns it has can join up to make a really huge gun. The best thing is, it connects both ways, so you can't say "Oh dear, I connected it the wrong way!"
Matt: Cool...

Good thing there wasn't any Christmas Concert for us to do this year. Gwin would've made me do card tricks, Mel would've made Gwin and I sing. Matt'd play the Keyboard, like Mel would. XD

----------------------------------------

Yarr, I guess I needa do New Year's Resolutions:

Do well in SJAB (Hopefully get a double-promotion. Best Cadet goes to John Ang, because he's the best. Maybe Michael, Kevin Wong and I all tie for second best, who knows. That'd be nice, though. =)
Do well in Library Club (I must do well, I made one of the seniors quit just for me. I feel kinda bad, though I most likely just changed his 10-point A1 to a 9-point A1, since he's been at it for 4 years. Hopefully I won't end up like Matthew Moh.
Do well in OM (Ashvin said this year *Soon last year* that I was really good, just that I didn't participate enough. I guess there's a slightly-bigger responsibility on me next year, since I was in a nearly-winner team. At least now I know my problems.)

Do well in life. (I phail @ life. I needa change that. XD, Ok, I don't actually phail @ life, but I needa stop getting in trouble with my teachers. Gid's the class comedian, but that doesn't mean he's gonna be the only one making jokes and stuff. I was Class Comedian once too, y'know.

Do well at OEP (To where, I've no idea!)

Do well at my games (Cleon's lent me so many...)

Do well at giving presents (I owe Gid two presents next year, yarr...)

Do well spiritually (Hey, I'd be kinda surprised if you could find more than 10 Christians in ACS(I) who won't say that. Wait, I take that back.)

And lastly...

DEFEAT ZHANG ONCE AND FOR ALL AT JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------

Holidays are coming to a close. *sigh*

I'm saying goodbye to M&Ms. *sigh*

I'm saying goodbye to late sleeps and long Ps2 hours. *sigh*

I'm saying goodbye to constant StepMania. *sigh*

I'm saying hello to my friends again! *Yay*

I'm saying hello to homework again. *sigh*

I'm saying goodbye to Mr. Daniel Tan. *sigh*

I'm saying goodbye to Mdm. Eu. *sigh*

I'm saying goodbye to Mr. Singh. *sigh*

I'm saying goodbye to Mrs. Grace Khoo. *Yay*

I'm saying goodbye to Gwin in 1 year too. *sigh*

Oh well, I'm done with sighs this year. Farewell, 2k4! Hello, 2k5!

Onwards to a Neverending Tomorrow! (I like that phrase now. It's supposed to be Owaranai no Ashita E! which is basically the same thing as that.)

No comments: